Monday, August 17, 2020

Roommate Complains Herself Into A Corner


College can be a time for self discovery, as well as realizing who you never want to live with or see again for the rest of your life. This particular roommate thought they could get out of a moving fee by having a feud with their roommate, and they ended up backing themselves into a corner. For another roommate revenge story, here are nurses who took revenge on their roommate.

1.

Text - r/MaliciousCompliance · Posted by u/zardkween 3 days ago Don't touch MY stuff oc M In college, I had a randomly assigned roommate that I did not get along with at all. Our personalities were just on two opposite ends of the personality spectrum and we clashed. The only things we had in common were that we went to the same college and lived in the same apartment. That's it. Anyways, it was a nightmare living situation. The apartment had four rooms and two bathrooms. She and I shared the sa

2.

Text - After over 8 months of just pure passive aggressiveness towards each other (like, I would put sticky notes on her days old dirty dishes and she would put my wet laundry on the floor), she decided to report me to apartment management for "bullying" her. Honestly, we were doing it to each other. However, the apartment management took pity on her because I was tall and athletic and she was 6 inches shorter than me and very thin. She claimed I "physically intimidated" her and she was scared t

3.

Text - The warning stated that we were not to touch any of each others personal belongings without written permission. First infraction was a $250 fine. Second infraction was a $500 fine. And a third infraction would result in eviction. I was so scared walking out of the office because I could not afford those fines and she had the biggest smile on her face. I knew that she would immediately report me. I went back to the apartment and she left for work. I was mortified. Then I realized she made

4.

Text - So, I immediately emptied out everything that was mine in our shared bathroom (shower curtain, toilet paper, rug, towels, soap). I grabbed my magnetic whiteboard and listed out everything in the kitchen that belonged to me (plates, cups, mugs, pots, pans, silverware, coffee maker, toaster, pot holder, towels, literally listed every single item) and said that she is not allowed to use any of it without my written (no texts) permission. I also drew some eyes to remind her that everyone was

5.

Text - Later, she came home from work and had a meltdown. She screamed!!! Not any words, just a blood curdling scream!!! In the following couple of days, her father came to the apartment to threaten me that they were getting a lawyer (lol), she bought her first roll of toilet paper and a plastic shower curtain, but it was too much for her to handle. She went back to the main office to report my "bullying" once again and was instead told she could either deal with it or pay $500 to move to a new

Submitted by:

Tagged: rules , fine , story , roommates , funny , college , win

No comments:

Post a Comment