Monday, August 17, 2020

Guy Adds Tinder Girl On Snapchat, Lives To Regret It


Those location services will get you. This guy certainly learned an unfortunate life lesson. All in all, this is actually terrifying. Glad that his mom was around to handle the situation. 

1.

Text - r/tifu + Join u/Fazza3107 •6d TIFU By adding a girl from Tinder on Snapchat. M For starters this happened about a week ago, lockdown has been very boring for many so I (18M) In my ultimate world of wisdom decided to give the good ol' Tinder a try. Was an average morning and I got a match with let's call her Sandra. By about 2pm we had been talking back and forth before she ultimately asks for my Snapchat to which I albeit stupidly, complied. Time

2.

Text - passes by and I'm going on with my day when it comes to be time to walk the doggo. I tell her l'm going on a walk and that I will message later, anyways about half an hour into my walk I receive a red snap (for those not familiar with Snapchat this is a picture message) To my absolute surprise and horror it's a picture of the front of my street... I replied to what I was only hoping is a freak coincidence after all Sandra claimed she had lived about 45 minutes away from my house which I h

3.

Text - person to judge as even I can understand that you can edit photos to your advantage etc. However she did not look the tiniest bit like her photos and was very overweight, which I again have no problem with however l'm just not attracted to overweight people what so ever. Next red flag was her refusal to get out of the car which came as a surprised as she's been so keen too come see me. I can understand it though as it's going meeting someone new then going on a countryside walk. Anyways I

4.

Text - behind me to see her slowly following behind. I proceed to do the only thing my head tells me to do and book it down the path and make it to my house with her car out of site. I sit in my room and not knowing what else to do I turn off my location and prepare a message to apologise for not being able to make it out. That's when the doorbell goes and I jump to my feet to see her car in my driveway. I practically flew down the stairs only to find her talking to my mum explaining how l'd inv

5.

Text - of a meal I have ever endured. Topped off when she admitted to lying about her age on her Tinder profile and proclaimed she was 27 as oppose to the 18 on her profile. This might not seem so bad but for someone who's recently turned 18, 27 is a huge jump and not something I would have agreed too. My mum was horrified and ended up making an excuse that we had to go to some family event.

6.

Text - TL/DR: Added a girl from Tinder on Snapchat she found out my location and invited herself into my house. Only to find out she was almost a decade older than she'd stated. UPDATE Thanks for all the supportive comments, I will be going through them all today whilst at work. :) 1 3.3k 274 Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment