Monday, August 17, 2020

Photographer Offers Free Shoot, Still Isn't Enough


These choosing beggars just keep on coming with their unyielding, wildly irrational demands. This time we've got a particularly gnarly choosing beggar with formidable levels of entitlement that managed to pitch a fit about a free photo shoot. I mean, come on. Check out another choosing beggar case with this choosing beggar who wouldn't pay for a site to get developed because it was free to visit.

1.

Text - Hi how are you? I really like you images and l'd love if we could do a collab? Hi, thanks for reaching out ! I'm glad that you like my iamges ! Are there any specific shots that you were looking for? I currently have a special for 3 looks and 9 edited images for $175! Lmk if that's someting you'd be interested in

2.

Text - Oh really? I was mostly looking for something that I wouldn't have to pay for, which is why I said collab! I currently don't have funds and would appreciate if we could just work something out and both be happy! Got it. I'm not doing free shoots at the moment as I'm very busy. But you seem to be genuine so I just thought of something. I got this camera from my grandfather that has been sitting here for a while and I think this is going to be a great

3.

Text - opportunity for me to test it out and maybe we could do a trade as you mentionned ? I also have this really cool backdrop that I wanted to use...So let's say we do a TFP shoot where I try y new backdrop and new camera on you (probably an all white outfit would work for what I have in mind; can be a dress, a wedding gown or anything, just white ) and we do 1 or 2 additional looks where you get to pick whatever outfit/image style that you want, free of charge 9 ! How does that sound?

4.

Text - Hmmmm. I am not really into being used as a "test out" sorry! this soudn like something you'd hire a model for and pay them? so I got a ! Since you're trading with 2 "free looks" | can make you pay me just half of what you'd pay a regular model if you were yo hire them for your test needs! better deal And for the white outfit that you wanted I could find one online and send you the price for it? or also I could rent my mom's wedding dress and have you pay a very low fee

5.

Text - for it ? l'd be honored to wear my mom's wedding gown ona shoot! I think that you misunderstood the word "test". I'm not using you at all, I'm actually doing you a favor since you're the one needing pictures. That "test" as you mentioned can be done anytime and I also can do it without a model. Why would I pay you if you were the one who brought up the "trade" part ? And also l'm not providing any funds for the white outfit, as I said it could be anything white,

6.

Text - if you don't have someting white send me your measurements and l'll try to see what I can get from a friend of mine who is a stylist ! I also have a local make up artist who I work with, she only charges $45/ hour for a shoot if that's someting that you'd be interested in ( ar your own cost of course) if not you can just do makeup for a natural look! hope that that's more understandable!

7.

Text - Wow ! You seem to be veery demanding for what you call a "trade". I have to pay for my make up too? Is this a modern type of slave labour ! Come on man, now why don't we just put the tst thing aside to make things less complicated because you said that that's something that you don't need a model for ? You could just do the shoot for free and I can bring all 3 looks of my choice? I don't have too many outfits, so having your styist friend would also be appreciated !

8.

Text - As for make up, how about you choose the make up that tou want for me ( not too muc make up of course) and you get to pay the Make up artist, since you're gonna pick up artist, since you're gonna pick the one I should have? I think thi will make things easier Did you just said my that I was too demanding after all these things that you want done at no charge lol?

9.

Text - You know what I don't think that this is going to work! I'm pretty sure that are other photographers out there who'd be willing (maybe) to prove what you're looking for, but not me! I'm gonna pass on this "trade"! Good luck Really ? I need these pictures and you should help me! You know that I will look beautiful in all of them and that'd be great for you! Hello?

10.

Text - Can you please respond rather than leaving me on seen? Never mind ! It's your loss anyway! Just know that if ou get any negative review, you know where it's coming from Unprofessional Aa :)

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment