Friday, August 7, 2020

Hilarious Wrong Number Exchanges


Even in this day and age people still manage to get all mixed up and confused, and text/call the wrong number. From there, it's up to the recipient to have as much fun with it as possible. These people certainly did. 

1.

Photography - there uh pissed @rydotphone A random number just texted me this??? Today 6:48 PM Us later

2.

Transport - Is this Joe or do I have the wrong number Joe mama Yeah you got the wrong numbwr Sorry 5:51 PM Sent this to the wrong number earlier that guy was kind of a smart ass 28 min Joe mama Now • SMS

3.

Text - 1 20 People > Text Message Today 11:54 АМ Whats"up https://ift.tt/2PCWVGc Are you trying to scam 20 at once?

4.

Text - iMessage You've got a wrong number Text Message What is the right one? iMessage No idea but you've got the wrong number

5.

Grape - 7:06 ll Today 7:05 PM Consider this a fucking warning. Oops sorry wrong person No wait Delivered

6.

Text - Mouse @WonderfulMousey This is the strangest, most out-of-context wrong number text I've ever had in my entire life. Text Message Today 11:56 AM Priscilla!! You stink like the tuna! Tuna! Everyday!!!

7.

Product - O Minecraft C1 58% VPN) 4:28 PM Yes, here is the photo you asked for last night at the meeting. I hope you will be attending the next one as well. I know that you are hesitant as accepting shrek as your god, however I think you are worthy. Good times ahead Ah wrong number Nah it's fine

8.

Text - Dr. Cristina Stasia @CristinaStasia Y'all... this is the best wrong number text l've ever received. Hoping the mule gets the shoes he needs. +1 Text Message Today 7:57 PM Hi Joe! My name is Rebecca, you've been recommended to me by Vanessa to potentially shoe my mule? He's never had shoes, and can be trying with farrier work. But he is a good boy, and seems unbothered by tapping his feet with a hoof pick. 10:24 PM · Aug 2, 2020 58 8 See Dr. Cristina Stasia's other...

9.

Text - Here is the schedule hey, i think you have the wrong number Then what is your number because I have the 5 that is my number Read 11:36 AM Ok then why did you say I have the wrong number because i'm not...the person you're trying to text Delivered

10.

Text - Call FaceTime Add Contact iMessage Feb 11, 2013, 1:11 AM I can't believe how cheap green beans are Who is this? And what green beans? Like from the store Delivered What store? Who is this??

11.

Text - Hey bro what's that cheese you just had at lunch? Running to the store soon and gotta pick that shit up iMessage Oh shit sorry wrong number But I mean really if you have have any cheese recommendations Imk. Fckn love cheese Smoked Gouda Damn man good call. Forgot about that one

12.

Text - audio FaceTime info Hey bob what kind of wipes do you want Lysol or Clorox Wow. This is a tough decision. At first thought I would say Clorox, but when you really dive deep into this debate you have to take into effect that Clorox only kills 99.9% of germs while Lysol claims to kill 99.99% or germs. In a time as such I think that .09% of a germ could really do some damage. I'm going to have to say Lysol...final answer

13.

Text - iMessage Today 15:09 Hey Andrew you coming to the potluck on Saturday? Wrong number buddy I'm bring chili I'm bringing* chili I'm bringing chili I'm bringing chili I'm bringing chili Ok I'm bringing chili I'm bringing chili Wrong number I'm bringing chili

14.

Text - Hey baby, it's you doing? what are Hey, sorry, I think you have the wrong number. This isn't Ashly? ? Nope, sorry! ally help. Fuck. I was promised sexting too. I guess 9 inches doesn't actu You know you're telling s literal stranger about your dick right now, so I don't think the 9 inches was the problem tbh.

15.

Text - Text Message Today 10:14 PM Princess Who is this? Sorry wrong number Come back l'll be your princess We will meet again, in another life I love you I love you too princess bratsquad: I think this is the most romantic thing to ever happen to me

16.

Text - Saturday, April 14, 2018 We're back in the hospital because Jake set his butthole on fire again. 14:14 you have the wrong number, but PLEASE keep me updated 14:15 omfg Oops sorry! 14:15 no, come back! i wanna hear 14:16 everything

17.

Text - Sarah Tolcser @SarahTolcser Guys I just received this extremely cryptic text from a wrong number Tell you going on with Victoria just call me and let me know by saint Michael it's a tortilla buy call me back I need to know bye 5:11 PM · Aug 3, 2020 13 8 See Sarah Tolcser's other Twe...

18.

Text - n @noahaustinpaul this is the funniest wrong number text i've ever gotten Twitter 0oo 4:29 PM e 1 66% IMessage Today 4:28 PM Hi, Christi. It's Helen. I just wanted to let you know that if Brittney EVER pulls another stunt like that against my precious Caitlin again, you WILL be banned from the cul- de-sac barbecue. Brittney's actions were despicable. Of course, she can't help what she learns from her mother. Hugs and Kisses, Helen

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment