Friday, August 7, 2020

Cheesy, Strange, And Funny Tinder Moments


Tinder will always be the place for people to dispense the cheesiest, most shameless, and bold pickup lines that they have readily available at their disposal. Every now and again it seems like folks actually take the app seriously and get somewhere with their matches. More often than not though it's just a ridiculous place to try and get some laughs. 

Check out some more bellyflops, wins, and plain awkward moments from Tinder over here.

1.

Text - Nee YOU MATCHED WITH NEE ON 7/27/20 Man You make a guy want to get down on one Nee Sent

2.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH ON 2/27/18 Can you solve a Rubik's cube in less than 12 seconds? No way Okay good neither can I Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be intimidated by you Haha okay good Okay sweet we're dating now That's how tinder works Or so l'm told Lol ok but I don't think my boyfriend would like that No I'm fine with it Sent

3.

Cartoon - YOU MATCHED WITH ON 7/22/20 Hey girl, you tryna hyuck Sent Plz explain to me wtf that means

4.

Text - 5:24 ull YOU MATCHED WITH FON 7/24/20 Would a day at my complex's pool make you less bored? Wtf I'm not no inner city kid who needs to go to do some dirty pool Maybe the reason you're bored is because no one wants to be around you Sent

5.

Text - 00000 ROGERS ? 7:14 PM 1 66% YOU MATCHED WITH L Good news. I've never been with a Russian girl, and I love puns. What do you say quit Stalin, and Russian to things? Holy mother of god I think I'm in love. finding it hard to Putin words? I'm lenin towards asking you to netflix and chill Should I Trotsky on over? As long as you don't arrive 15 minutes late with tsarbucks Wouldn't that get me extra Marx?

6.

Text - く Steve Tue, Mar 5, 5:41PM Have you heard about the latest Spotify glitch? What's that? UNHINGED For some reason, they didn't have you listed as this week's hottest single... Can you believe that? Hmm did you check under "recently played"?

7.

Text - Today 9:30 PM Hello there I see you must have noticed i'm 6'3" Definitely caught me eye My Good thing you corrected that, I thought you were a pirate for a sec Nah just illiterate Better than being a pirate! I was worried for my booty Might still need to watch out for it Type a message... GIF

8.

Text - < Jess •.. Chat Profile Hahaha definitely Let's do it, I know a place that does great pizzas Yesterday, 18:08 What's that It's like an unfolded calzone Sent Send a message Send

9.

Text - Mathu Today 07:27 Ask me what my favourite subject was at school Today 08:43 What was your favourite subject at school Today 09:16 Math u? Sent

10.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH JACOB ON 6/28/20 Hey gorgeous. So what are you fishing for? Jokes, dark humor, and bad pick up lines. I've got some questionable jokes I've made some questionable life choices. You might be the next one. Oooh damn that was clean Yeah, I'm super proud of myself, which is good because my parents sure aren't. Sent

11.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH HANNAH ON 7/8/20 How do you feel about pandas? Today 12:02 AM Pandas should be extinct and our continued interactions with them in an attempt to delay their unavoidable deaths is doomed to fail. But they are cute Today 2:45 AM Yeah so I think I love you

12.

Text - I'm 11:12 PM you're trumpet What 11:12 PM that's a horn so immmmmm 11:13 PM in a school band 11:17 PM

13.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH MERCEDES ON 7/7/20 Here's to hoping we're in Soviet russia Today 5:19 PM Haha why is that? Today 6:28 PM Well cause in US we ride in cars but if we are in Soviet Russia Mercedes would ride me Today 7:17 PM You know, that's the most unique "Mercedes" pick up line l've hear so far Imfaoo

14.

Face - Annabelle 18 O Graphic designer A Lives in Augusta O 14 miles away Just found out corona doesn't affect objects. Thank God I'm a woman.

15.

Text - YOU MATCHED WITH ON 2020-06-27 We have a lot in common! Hey I How's it going? So tell me, what are the friction losses in a straight length of pipe of 2m and internal diameter of 2", carrying water at 25*C flowing at a velocity of 4m/s? Today 12:12 PM Mmmm i assumed smooth pipe I and got 1.8 Pa Today 1:29 PM I hope you didn't actually do that "negligible" was also an acceptable answer lol I did hahaha I am committed to fluid mechanics I for life

16.

Text - Matched with my EX on Tinder, she's a big Friends fan. 季 YOU SUPER LIKED ALICIA ON 08.07.20. CRUNCI HOW YOU DOIN? Sent asshole

17.

Text - Kasey YOU SUPER LIKED KASEY ON 6/27/20 Tryna be my Minecraft girlfriend and share diamonds? O You'd share your diamonds with me? Anything for you e but you gotta put your bed next to mine Awww well I've got a like for you too hold on Are you a Minecraft fence ? Cause I can't get over you Are you a creeper becuase you make my heart explode Oooh!

18.

Text - Apple Music or Spotify? Today 15:54 spotify was there a crazy glitch that made me the hottest single this week Today 17:22 No, just figuring out if you're a Neanderthal or not You passed LMAOOO Day 34. The people of tinder are evolving, becoming smarter. They know the expected outcomes of pickup lines. I am still able to receive hearts on my messages, but who knows how long that will last. God help us.

19.

Product - Thursday 18:38 I know I'm trash, so will you take me out? O Thursday 20:13 Lmaoo good one Friday 00:58 Thank you but you didn't answer my question e Today 20:05 Sure to the dumpster Today 20:21 That's us going for a romantic walk Wtfeee

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment