Saturday, July 18, 2020

Lucky Dog Has Best Day Of His Life


Just picturing the look on this dog's ecstatic face after that hot dog water was spilled is enough to melt the iciest of hearts. That dog must've thought it was a true gift from above. 

1.

Text - r/tifu + Join u/AntipatheticDating • 1d 1 1 1 1 1 TIFU by giving my dog unintentionally the best damn day of his life So this TIFU isn't as crazy or wild as others I read, but I thought others would appreciate how much l'm laughing but how many horrible regrets I have over this situation.

2.

Text - Let me start by saying it's important to note that whenever I cook hotdogs, I slice the package, take out a few, roll the rest back up in the plastic packaging, and fasten it all with some good old fashion elastic bands. .. Today. I did not. I couldn't tell you why my dumb ass decided to just fold the plastic over a few times and place it back on the shelf, but here we are. So my spouse comes running down in their few minutes between endless meetings to make their lunch quickly. We are th

3.

Text - So we're all in the kitchen, I hear the fridge open, and it suddenly dawns on me in horror that my spouse is MOST DEFINITELY going to go for those hotdogs I wrapped like a dumbass. I quickly turn around to say something, and my spouse in slow motion, wide-eyed stares at me as the hotdog package unrolls like a fruit-by-the-foot commerical and DOUSES my dog's entire skull in too-much-to-be- reasonable-in-one-fucking-package of hotdog water. My dog lost his SHIT.

4.

Text - Like a Christian grandma with the second coming of Christ my dog just tears ass across the entire apartment with the worst case of the zoomies I think we've ever seen him have. He proceeds to spend the next 15 mins singing our praises as the greatest humans alive as he rolls across every piece of furniture we own. I'm talking every. Piece. Of. Furniture. Now I don't hate hotdogs but the smell is weirdly overpowering, and every time I sat down on something else all I can smell is godforsak

5. Look at that wonderful doggo.

Mammal

Submitted by:

Tagged: dogs , FAIL , pets , ridiculous , tifu , Reddit , animals

No comments:

Post a Comment