Saturday, July 18, 2020

AskReddit Thread: Things People Are Hilariously Bad At


Someone on AskReddit got a thread going about the things that people are hilariously bad at. You might connect with some of these on a painful level. Some folks just aren't built to carry the small talk, or crack the funny joke, or dance. 

1.

Text - odoms365 • 6h Dancing. I genuinely cannot coordinate my body to do it Reply 1 2.7k ...

2.

Text - CrimsonFox100 •5h Posing for pictures. When I smile, it looks like there's a gun being pointed at me behind the camera. I just don't understand how photogenic people exist Reply 1.9k ...

3.

Text - nev_ertheless • 5h Winking. I CANNOT wink for the life of me. My friends are constantly harassing me for my inability to wink. It's awful. Why can so many people just shut one eye?! It seems so simple, yet I just CANT. Reply 464 ...

4.

White - StuppyStip • 6h singing Imao Reply 189 ...

5.

Text - Sirhc978 • 6h Talking to people I don't know. Reply 653

6.

Text - Berdiiie • 5h Under threat of death I still wouldn't be able to whistle. I've read the tips, I've practiced, I'm still basically just spitting or forcefully breathing through pursed lips with no noise at all. Reply 428

7.

Text - D-Rez • 6h Remembering dates, even my own birthday. Reply 761 ...

8.

Text - BLOXRoehrl • 6h 3 2 Awards Making jokes. As an introvert, I wish I could be social without long pauses, and just simply make more friends. I usually try telling jokes, but the person I tell the joke to just nods as if I just said a statement. Reply 863 ...

9.

Text - Vrinda777 • 6h Comforting or consoling a crying friend... Reply 1.2k ...

10.

White - updooter9000•6h Social interaction Reply 129 ...

11.

Text - Ms-Charlie • 5h Making new friends and/or speaking to strangers. Reply 1 65 ...

12.

Text - gyozaaa • 5h I'm reasonably fit but can't do situps. I can do like 30 pushups with textbook form but not one single situp. Also, don't throw anything and expect me to catch it. It'll bounce out of my palm and l'll close my fingers like five seconds later. Reply 126

13.

Text - Reddwarf987 • 5h Understanding emotions and knowing how to respond to people when they compliment me Reply 65 ...

14.

White - YourGamelsLoading • 6h Navigating Reply 59 ...

15.

White - mushydough • 5h small talk Reply 55 ...

16.

Text - NeverSeenA1Thirteen • 6h Remembering names. I don't know why but I can't remember names. I've forgotten names of people l've known for years and talk to them regularly. Reply 1.4k ...

17.

Text - brokendowndryer • 6h Flirting I am so bad at it when l'm trying. I'm such an awkward person. I'm good at it (as in I don't realize I'm doing it) when I'm not trying. Reply 347 ...

18.

Text - fabtortilla • 6h Drawing maps to illustrate parts of the world l'm talking about when I lecture. I'm hilariously hopeless at geography. Reply 39 ...

19.

Text - rollzrobbz • 6h Recognize people in different environment Reply 1.2k

20.

Text - JuiceBox1 • 5h Spelling. My goal is to spell a word, not correctly, but correctly enough so that the predictive text can figure it out, and can show me the real spelling of the word. I often fail even at that though, so my last resort is always Google...

21.

Text - DayDrmBlvr82• 5h Telling jokes. I always tell the punch line too soon or bastardize it in such a way that it's no longer funny. The hubs always gives me grief. Reply 1 61 ...

22.

Text - SopfieCOntrolefreak • 5h Gaming, I have so many friends who want to game with me, and when I say yes they try to be polite but end up laughing at me... :,-) Reply 56 ...

23.

Text - AzyCrw4282 · 5h Maintain good conversation with a girl. Reply 25 ...

24.

Text - shabutaru118• 5h Golfing. I went to the drive range with my dad once, I was so terrible other people stopped playing just to watch me suck. People who were paying to be there decided I was more entertaining than playing. Reply 20 ...

25.

Text - foreverlovetheq22 • 5h Finding my keys, wallet, and phone right before I have to leave Reply 13 ...

26.

White - Russian_Terminator • 5h Making people like me Reply 14 ...

27.

Text - Goldfinch • 3h Drawing. I've given it serious effort in the past, but I still botch things as basic as shapes and stick figures. Reply ...

28.

Text - _brittleskittle• 6h Golf, I just can't figure out what to do with my arms. Reply ...

29.

Text - heystellaaa • 5h Cooking a steak. I screw it up Every. Time. Reply ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment