Saturday, July 18, 2020

Karen Doesn't Like Neighbor's Lawn Mowing, Petty Revenge Ensues


This nasty neighbor should've just minded their own business, but instead they went ahead and tampered with the wrong lawn. It sounds like this particular Karen was just looking to stir up trouble wherever she could find. Check out some more lovely neighbors that detested each other over here.

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/carissa_24 • 2d 1 1 Neighbor didn't like how I did my own lawn... I moved into my house around the same time as my next door neighbors (new construction neighborhood). We both do our own lawns-they bag their cuttings, I self-mulch/leave the cuttings mulched on the lawn and don't bag. One day I mow the lawn and leave for some errands. I come home to the cuttings I had left on the lawn all raked up and thrown all over my front porch/ door with a threatening note tell

2.

Text - be worse next time. I went over to my neighbor's house, told her I would call the police for threatening me if she ever tried a stunt like this again and that next time she had a problem, maybe try talking with me like an adult and gave her my phone number. Her husband apologized and said his wife was batshit crazy and he was really sorry. Wife never apologized. I then promptly didn't mow the front lawn for over 6 months (no HOA). I made sure to mow the back yard and make a display of bag

3.

Text - carrying them out front for the neighbor to see, but left the front nice and overgrown. I also ended up having her car towed from in front of her own house. Coincidentally code enforcement can't force you to mow your lawn, but if you leave a vehicle on the street for over 72 hours without moving it...they'll impound. $600 later she got her car back and I haven't heard a peep from her.

4. Wow, another nasty neighbor in the comments section.

Text - Edit: because you all keep saying "he" and "him" referencing the OP-I'm a female..women can own their own houses and do the lawn too (or not in this case). 7.7k 328 1 Share BEST COMMENTS Misternef • 2d They sound similar to a neighbor I had growing up. We came back from vacation one summer to find all the bushes cut to the ground around the house. The neighbor lady came over and told us she cut them because she couldn't see in our windows. Reply 2.5k ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment