Friday, June 5, 2020

Supervisors Try To Make Employee Look Bad, Employee Turns The Tables


Can't argue with the receipts. Sounds like these supervisors were all kinds of toxic and nasty. So, the employee pivoted, and managed to turn the tables on them. Can't imagine what their faces must've looked like, when they were embarrassed in front of those clients. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/foxgotsocks • 1y + Join Supervisors Tried to Make Me Look Bad, So I Made Them Look Worse I'm an attorney and used to work at a state government office, where I had two supervisors, one for my practice group and one for my section, who from the very beginning decided to make it their business to treat me like shit. Section Chief had a habit of sitting on client questions for days, then assigning them to me. Then, when the client would inevitably ask why it was taking so lo

2.

Text - working on that stuff, making it look like the delay was my fault. Similarly, Group Supervisor's favorite cockweaseltry was to try to get me in trouble with both clients AND higher-ups in our office for not doing things fast enough, despite the fact that she would procrastinate for weeks on reviewing/signing off on work I actually did very fast indeed. But what these hosebeasts did not know! Was that a) I was saving all the emails they sent me that would include information like dates the

3.

Text - timely responses, but had previously been told by this supervisor that she "didn't need reminding" about my emails so I stopped doing that with her.) The client was supposed to answer the records request within a tight deadline under the law, and eventually emailed Group Supervisor to ask where the hell their answer was. Group Supervisor finally woke up and forwarded her original email assigning me the work to Section Chief to complain that I didn't do it in good time. And then Section Ch

4.

Text - 1. Reply All to Section Chief's email to Client, attaching my email to Group Supervisor containing the draft response. T innocently wrote, "Apologies for the inconvenience, Client. Our office rule is to wait for supervisory sign off before providing advice, but l've nevertheless attached draft advice prepared on [date]. Group Supervisor and Section Chief, do you agree with this advice? May Client act upon it?" 2. Forward that response to Former Boss and very politely ask him, "In instance

5.

Text - The client ended up praising me for my "efforts to get a response to him in a timely fashion." And Former Boss thanked me for my question but said it should never be an issue in the first place, then sent out an office-wide notice to remind supervisors that they must provide necessary sign offs on advice within deadlines and must never blame those under them for delays in front of clients because that affects the image of the whole office. He attached the emails in my matter as an

6.

Text - example of what supervisors should not do. So literally everyone saw what incompetent assclowns they were. TL;DR Shit bosses tried to get me in trouble with a client for something that was completely their fault, so I pulled receipts and made them look bad in front of not only the client but our entire office of hundreds of attorneys. 11.4k O 262 1 Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment