Thursday, June 4, 2020

Stupidest Questions People Have Been Asked


Someone on AskReddit got a fun thread going about the absolute dumbest questions that people have been asked. We've all encountered that one hopelessly clueless individual who seems like they are in dire need of an instruction manual for life. Some of these might even ring a bell for your own experiences. If that's the case, you've our sympathies. 

1.

Text - 7empestipated• 4h I was born significantly deaf. Was once asked, "Do deaf babies know sign language when they're born?" Reply 1.8k ...

2.

Text - Drakaena_Helianthus • 4h - What country are you from? -Spain - Yes, yes, but what country?

3.

Text - wircruisen • 4h I worked retail. A woman who did not have her child with her asked me if I thought a piece of clothing would fit her child. Reply 1.8k ...

4.

Text - igotapuppyinmyhands • 3h A friend of my parents asked me if I know him, he visited my parents while I was away to college and I told him I was gone when he visited "But I saw pictures of you at your parents house, you don't know me?" Reply 285 ...

5.

Text - ApexInTheRough • 4h I worked at Blockbuster Video in 2004 for six months. I had three unrelated incidents, but the words and tone of all three were uncannily identical. They answered the question immediately before asking it... AND THEY STILL DIDN'T KNOW THE ANSWER: "Yeah, I know my movie was late... Why do I have to pay a late fee?" Reply 977 ...

6.

Text - woodenman22•4h I alled to order a pizza, half plain and half pepperoni. Pizza Girl (sounding unsure): "Umm...I guess we could do that. Which half do you want the pepperonis on?" Reply 1.0k ...

7.

Text - echo6golf • 3h I live in a very popular tourist town. "Is there anything to do around here? We've already seen the Walmart." Reply 588 ...

8.

Text - twelvegrainbread • 4h "Can't you drive to Hawaii?" Reply 295 ...

9.

Text - Hippletwip • 5h "Is Germany in Russia?" She was 16 at the time and she had a young child. I still think about that kid and it makes me sad at what little chance it has in the world. Reply 762 ...

10.

Text - driveaforklift • 4h During a discussion about police emergencies in my high school class a student asked what the phone number was for 911. Reply 377 ...

11.

Text - Thewalrus10101 • 5h "Why do you have glasses" "Why do you have a cast on your arm" Reply 233 ...

12.

Text - Jella18 · 5h "Do you know who I am?" Erm nope never met you before. Reply 379 ...

13.

Text - KittiesAreTooCute • 4h Do people in Canada live in igloos? Reply 129 ...

14.

Text - 77tehjwesinatree • 5h "So his total was $4.34 and he gave me $5.35, much is his change?" how Reply 49 ...

15.

Text - penny_can • 5h Where does the electricity go when you unplug something, wouldn't it leak out of the socket into a puddle on the floor? Reply 285 ...

16.

Text - SKOKKKEK. зh What does 'Home Delivery Only' mean on your website?? Reply 23 ...

17.

Text - Dmathj20 • 5h "Do you need an ID to buy this?" A customer asked me while checking out a shotgun in the sporting goods department at Walmart Reply 62 ...

18.

Text - bkbenka • 4h "What is rice made of?" - Friend, 22yrs old. Reply 107 ...

19.

Text - hummus12345 • 5h When Is Cinco de mayo? Reply 138 ...

20.

Text - elf_spf7 • 4h my sister: is oklahoma in alabama? me trying not to laugh: um no her: well then is it in texas? me starting to lose it: no... her: its not funny what state is oklahoma in? at this point a family member walks in laughing and tells her that oklahoma is its own state. this girl is almost 12 and doesnt know that oklahoma is its own state

21.

Text - KhaosElement • 1h I work IT, asked a person if her mouse was wired or wireless. She said "How am I supposed to know THAT?! This is YOUR job!" Reply ...

22.

Text - p_t_dactyl • 5h While bartending at a beer bar a customer asked me if he could get a PBR and a glass of ice. When I told him we don't have ice because we're just a beer bar, no hard alcohol, he said never mind and left. Reply 9. ...

23.

Text - BloodyMarysBitch • 3h A girl asked me where the heart is, she was 20 at the time. Reply

24.

Text - Granitium • 3h "Is math related to science?" Reply ...

25.

Text - Tarantula_Legs • 4h "what's a pound thingy in the phone?" i showed them and they said so seriously i almost cried laughing "gurl that's a hashtag" Reply 10 ...

26.

White - PlatypusEnraged • 5h What's a potatoe ? Reply 1 10 ...

27.

Text - SivvyFox • 3h "Do you sell donuts?" I work in a donut shop. Reply 3 ...

28.

Text - CantBudgeThePudge • 2h Not asked to me but by a buddy in the military. We will call him Tony and we were in a pretty intense course in the military a few years ago. And tony had a problem with asking our instructors a lot of fucking questions. If they asked if anyone had questions, Tony had about 3 or 4 that could be easily answered by anyone of us. This obviously pissed our instructors off to a point where one snapped: "Tony, why do you ask so many fucking stupid questions?" Tony smiled

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment