Thursday, June 4, 2020

Karen Tailgates Driver, Driver Baits Karen Into Speed Trap


Karen should've just played nice on the road, but alas, she decided to tailgate another driver. Well, that driver was having none of Karen's aggressive nonsense. So, they lured Karen right into a speed trap. Enjoy the ticket, Karen. 

Check out another time that Karen suffered defeat, when she got evicted, lied about the eviction, and ultimately lost in court.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9495195648

2.

Cheezburger Image 9495196160

3.

Cheezburger Image 9495196672

4.

Cheezburger Image 9495196928

5.

Text - I continued on my way, getting up to 70km/h (43mph) when I cleared the hill to see flashing lights ahead. Jackpot. I drove with anticipation until I got close enough to confirm it was my friend from earlier. Not wanting to miss out on hitting her with our new secret greeting, I dropped down to 60km/h (37mph), peered over and flashed the bird back at her. I hope you enjoy the ticket Karen. TLDR: Driver tailgates me, so I purposefully slow down, triggering a rage within that makes them take

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment