Saturday, June 27, 2020

Relatable Memes And Tweets About Working Retail


Anyone who has ever muddled through the soul grind of an experience that is working retail, will connect with these painfully relatable tweets and memes. Working retail is hard enough without the Karens of the world complicating everything with unnecessary toxic BS. 

1.

Text - d. @ClapGod Until you work in food/retail, you will never understand the level of stupid that exists in the world

2.

Text - Too Sassy @lssaSassyBitch I just want customers to know when they complain we don't get in trouble we just make fun of you later..so who's the real loser here <>

3.

Text - stephanie france @Stephfrancex Said "sorry for the wait" to customer today and she turned around and said “no you're not". you know what you're right

4.

Text - ABAKER @a_bakee Waiting for the day emojis are on POS systems at restaurants. So when a guest is being annoying I can put "O on the ticket.

5.

Text - NM @ninamorla customers wanna be right soooo bad. like damn go clock in since u know so much

6.

Text - Amy Carroll @Carroll_Amy_ the Purge but instead of killing for 24 hours we get to talk to customers the way they talk to us

7.

Text - kimzee @life_iscraZzy I could die and my job would get a ouija board and ask if I got someone to cover my shift

8.

Text - marina @marinagov, no situation is more uncomfortable than when a parent orders a drink and then their 21 year old orders a drink so u HAVE to id them but then the parent asks why didn't u id me? bc u have wrinkles sharon stop making me feel weird

9.

Wood - Dylan @DYLANGILLİLAND1 Treat your waiter RYICAN EINZ Frank Lotion @702Austin if you ain't doing this to make the waiters job easier we can't be friends

10.

Face - kiara @fvckseaworld me: can I get you anything else? customer: yeah, a million dollars me: <>

11.

Text - maddi reid @maddireid_ don't tell me how rude our generation is because l've worked in customer service for over 3 years and l've never had someone close to my age yell and freak out on me like the older generation does <>

12.

Text - andie @AndreaSpencee Millennial who is probably struggling to pay for their rent and education: tips at least 20% every time Above 40 with a platinum black credit card that weighs 3lbs: $1

13.

Text - Hales @haleyoliviaa The only people that will ever have cash on them: 1. Drug dealers 2. Servers

14.

Text - Mr.Konopka @StephenKonopka My girlfriend is a server at Texas Roadhouse, and while she was sleeping she says "you can substitute any side for no extra cost" I'm dead <>

15.

Text - Mariah Hartjes @mariah_hartjes Me training a new person at my job: "So you're not really suppose to do this but this is what Ido"

16.

Text - kelly @Keally22 Therapy: expensive Venting to your coworkers bc you know they literally can't walk away and are stuck near you for another 3 hours of this shift: free

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment