Saturday, June 27, 2020

Boss Reality Checks Awful Customers


These nasty customers were just asking for it. Fortunately the restaurant owner was more than ready to put them in check. Can't imagine the look of outrage on the dad's face. 

1.

Text - r/TalesFromYourServer + Join u/cawatxcamt • 2y • FOH lifer That time my boss told some awful people how restaurants work Long I worked at a restaurant that was across from a state park entrance. Spring through summer we were insanely busy as we were a favorite of both the tourists and locals. It wasn't unusual for the tourists to treat us like garbage or to be inconsiderate of our policies, such as the large sign on the gate to our patio telling people it was dine- in only and to see the

2.

Text - One day, when we were nearing the end of another seemingly endless lunch rush, I saw some people sitting at a table crowded with our to go boxes in another server's section looking around like they were pissed. I remembered them as a tourist family from earlier in the week who had been jerks to me, so I went up to ask her about them. I'll be M, and we'll call her C. M: What's up with table 20? C: Huh? They're done, why? M: Oh, they were assholes the other day, and they look kind of pissy

3.

Text - She walked out to the dining room, where she had a clear view of the table, then immediately turned around and came back. C: Uhhhh...those aren't the people I waited on. And where did those boxes come from? My party didn't ask for any. We ask the host; nope, she didn't clear that table yet and she definitely didn't seat those people. They were assholes to her when they ordered take out from her a while earlier when she had told them that no, she couldn't seat them on the patio with a to g

4.

Text - Knowing now what must have happened, and that these people have mistreated everyone they've come into contact with, we collectively decide to just ignore them. The rush is over and we don't need the table, so the entire staff carefully avoids them while we serve everyone around them. This family proceeds to get angrier and angrier as we clear every table but theirs, which has not only all of their take out garbage, but all the plates, glasses, and trash from the guests who sat there befor

5.

Text - Owner: So, let me get this straight. You yelled at my host when she helped you with a take out order and told you she couldn't seat you on the patio. You were directed to the picnic tables in the garden, which is lovely by the way, I tend it myself. Instead, all four of you climbed over a padlocked gate with a sign on it telling you the same thing the host did. You then proceeded to seat yourself at a dirty table, and now you have the gall to call my staff rude?! Sir, let me tell you how

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment