Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Proof that Kids are Stupid and Weird


It's a well known fact that kids aren't smart people. They might become smart people someday, but even that isn't a sure thing. We don't even need evidence that kids are stupid and weird because we were kids and we just know how dumb we were. No matter what you tell em, they're still gonna be dumb and weird.

1.

Text - cassietotallyjust: In first grade I wanted to grow up to be a bird and one day I remember my neck and arms being covered in little red bumps and I thought the transformation was beginning and I ran to my teacher crying saying I wasn't ready to become a bird yet and it turned out I was just allergic to yogurt and I wasn't turning into a bird at all

2.

Text - When I was 12, I did something to make a teacher mad so he assigned me a 500 word theme. I didn't know what a theme was so I wrote the word theme 500 times. I counted each word to be sure it met the requirements.

3.

Text - Father in need after 9yo son spent $2800 on Vbucks $80 raised of $2,800 goal Share Donate now me Michael Duran is organizing this fundraiser. Created March 25, 2020 O Other My son thought he found a "hack" to get free stuff through the Apple store on his iPhone. The "hack" was bypassing security protocols to obtain $2800 through my checking account. Through this he procured online app assets on his iPhone, present day value of his acquired assets is $3.51. His current concerns are how lon

4.

Soil - When we were younger, my brother and I didn't know what this pipe on the side of the house was for and would occasionally pee in it. Later on in life, while in the basement we discovered the other end of the pipe above a pile of potatoes that we used to eat

5.

Photo caption - So the photographer turned his camera sideways for a portrait shot.

6.

Text - When I was about 8 years old I remember hearing about "internal bleeding". I thought it was "eternal bleeding" and I spent a few years of my childhood afraid that if I got a bad enough cut it would bleed forever.

7.

Automotive lighting - Liked by and others I am glad the 3 year old next door gave my car racing stripes. The added sharpie has increased the speed of my car ten fold.

8.

Text - James Breakwell, Exploding Unicorn @XplodingUnicorn 6-year-old: Do dragons fart fire? Me: I don't know. 6: I thought you went to college. 4:12 PM 06 Jan 19 Twitter Web Client

9.

Text - Don't kiss frogs or turtles: Disney film Princess and the Frog leads to 50 sick kids The U.K. Daily Express reports that 50 U.S. children have become sick with Salmonella after emulating the heroine in Disney's latest film, The Princess And The Frog.

10.

Text - Emma Name Initial Consonont Blends sn, sp, st Sitting and Knitting Write sn, sp, or st to complete each word. Word Bank Stop Lick SŁool onge re ap ill Write to complete each sentence. Use the word bank. bank bank hank. bank bank bank bank 1. I got yarn at the 2. Do you like the 3. Put your feet on the 4. Did you the drink? 5. Get a to clean up the mess. 6. Can you your fingers? 7. I will soon. Bonus: Circle the word you did not use in a sentence. Write a sentence with that word. 39 ene Ml

11.

Eyewear - When I was a child, I insisted on sleeping in sunglasses so that if Nick Jonas decided to come sweep me away in the night, l'd look fashionable.

12.

Text - ManSitChoAzDown @AngryManTV My 4-y/o daughter tried to jam me up today. Kid: Mommy, why is your bra in daddy's car? Me: What!? The Mrs hit me wit a killer side eye. She ain't been in my car in weeks Me: Ain't no bra in my carl! Kid: Ya huh, cup thingie with straps *we all go to garage & look in car* AWARNING OR OALL "N95 160K 10:57 AM - Jun 27, 2018

13.

Text - Vision Bored @VisionBored1 My four year old losing his shit because I won't put a bandaid on his eyeball is all the birth control I need 7:33 AM · 6/11/20 · Twitter for iPhone

14.

Blue

15.

Photo caption - Comments 18K 芒 X Karlee Huff • 3 weeks ago Lol I love this btw l'm only 10 and I have drank beer before o yeah I drove my uncles boat is was fun and I drove his jet skise 1

16.

Gadget - My baby cousin was playing a game on his iPad and when he lost he got so mad that he bit a hole in it. 8:35 Saturday, June 13 for an average dminutes

17.

Spider-man - CHE GUEVARA @LivKristen Why is my son sleeping on the floor like this? LMFAO

18.

Text - Dumbass Today, my daughter shaved her head in solidarity for a friend who went bald from cancer. Normally this would be an amazing gesture. Unfortunately, her "friend" is a fictional character from a book she's reading. My daughter had almost 24-inch long hair. FML Tagree, your life sucks 721 You deserved it 176

19.

Text - I am Special becl I am Smrt WOI as El

20.

Text - Bastard Today at 2:48 AM So when I was like, 9. I went up to my mom, and asked: "Mom, do movie companies hire depressed homeless people to kill for their death scenes?" or something like that dumb crap. I highkey thought that death wasn't made with CGI or acting. Dumbass of the minute award goes to me.

21.

Text - Boat Racé Design your boat in the box below. nater resistance streamlined pointed flat curved low high smooth surfacc push 1. Why have you designed your boat this way? IeS the onlu unuI knew how to Do you think your boat will move through the water easily and quickly? Why/why nce

22.

Hand

23.

Text - When I was 7, I thought 'The passion of the Christ' was real footage of Jesus. I remember telling my teacher that I had actual footage of Jesus being crucified. Since I never watched the movie, I can see why they didn't want me to bring the disc to school.

24.

Jeans - MAN IN BEACK

25.

Text - Back when I was eight, I was on a multiplayer server playing PvP. One of the people in the server asked me where I lived, and I, being young, thought he was not asking which country I came from but rather my exact address. I told him through a private message option, and afterwards said "but dont come to my house plz"

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment