Sunday, June 7, 2020

Chipotle Fields A Storm Of Clueless Customers On Twitter


Man, oh, man, this collection of related complaints are all centered on bothering Chipotle about putting some bay leaves in their food. Yes, that is a bay leaf. No, it is not a leaf like they think it is. Hopefully the cluelessness doesn't reach beyond ignorance of bay leaves, and apply in such an extreme degree to the rest of their lives. 

1.

Font - Riley Gruenbaum @Riley_Gruenbaum hey chipotle is this lettuce or just a leaf you found outside RE

2.

Food - Kathleen @kxthleen Kinda curious how I found this full leaf in my bowl from chipotle

3.

Dish - aliyah @aliyahpotts8 IM NEVER FUCKING EATING CHIPOTLE AGAIN. I JUST FOUND A LEGITIMATE LEAF IN MY BOWL. LIKE A LEAF OFF OF A TREE

4.

Text - Tess Remy-Detty @remytess15 @ChipotleTweets seriously why is there a leaf in my bowl? OTLE

5.

Dish - Thomas Hoefener @T_Heffff Thank you @ChipotleTweets for the leaf in my burrito. Yum

6.

Organism - Bryan Jost @Real BryanJost @ChipotleTweets Thank you for the leaf. Just what I wanted. #WONTCOMEBACK #GOBILLS

7.

Text - Kaitlyn Caplette @kcaplette4 Got a leaf in my burrito bowl today... P.s. @ChipotleTweets I'd check your lettuce. CHIPOTLE

8.

Musical instrument accessory - K @KStacks_RealOG @ChipotleTweets I found this leaf in my bowl idk how to feel about it

9.

Food - Miranda Lobus @mlobusss_ @ChipotleTweets hi yes is this an extremely large basil leaf or is this an actual leaf in my food

10.

Text - Goth Ms. Thankful 2 @spookperson white people eradicated entire populations for spices and yet the bay leaf remains a mystery

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment