Thursday, May 14, 2020

Tumblr Thread: Woman Shows Uses For Uruk-Hai Scimitar


Oh yes, Tumblr pulls through again with a random gem. This woman shows off the multiple ways one can go about using a Uruk-Hai Scimitar around the house to get stuff done. She is certainly brave enough. If you're interested in more random gems from Tumblr, surf through this list.

1.

Arm - As many of you know, I recently purchased an Uruk-Hai scimitar. zohbugg: Well let me tell you, it was quite the pragmatic purchase. It has endless uses in my morning routine.

2.

Leg - Such as making the bed:

3.

Food - Making toast:

4.

Photograph - Getting things off high shelves:

5.

Room - Making coffee:

6.

Furniture - Reaching the remote when it's too far away:

7.

Door handle - And assisting me when I ran out of toilet paper:

8.

Skin - I don't know how I survived life without it.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment