Thursday, May 14, 2020

Intriguing Illusions of Strange Perspective


It doesn't take much to redirect your brain into thinking you'e looking at an unbelievable occurrence. Some skewed perspective here and a shadow there can turn a puddle into an enormous lake, or two dogs into a freaky impossible double-dog. Anyway don't trust your eyes when looking at intriguing images of double-takery.

1.

Vertebrate

2.

Photograph

3.

Sand

4.

Floor

5.

Hair

6. Turtle hats

Turtle

7.

Floor

8.

Dog

9. Just cinderblocks

Ruins

10.

Heat

11.

Dog

12.

Land vehicle - VAN

13.

Vacation - Hotel Rivera

14.

Barechested - PANIC panic.news NEWS

15.

Jeans

16.

Floor - 산의초등학교 하침을 여는 우리들

17.

Architecture

18.

Cat

19.

Photograph - My bartender asked me if I was in a wedding with midgets hesideoftheotters desmond-the-moon-bear the-real-derpina I stared at that for 5 minutes before I realized they were sitting I am literally crying right now oH THEYRE SITTING ON THE GUYS' KNEES OKI SEE IT NOW

20.

Bird

21.

Shoulder - BREE ze

22.

Sky

23.

Running

24.

Cat - EAU ARAG

25.

Floor - RSIAN

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment