Thursday, May 14, 2020

Petty Stuff Folks are Extremely Passionate About


People have their favorite small preferences and beliefs. We will nitpick over everything from how to conduct yourself in a store to their least favorite multiples of seven. The smaller things get, the more passionate people get about them. People can get amazingly petty, like this Costco parking lot standoff that ended in petty revenge. There are some things people are just tempted to believe, even if they're completely ridiculous, like people's favorite conspiracy theories.

1.

Text - Bumblebeee_tuna_ 39.1k points · 22 hours ago - 2 & & 6 More You're not the only person in the grocery edited 14 hours ago store, lady! Move your cart to the side IN ANTICIPATION of others trying to get by. It's not predicting the future and you really need to work on your spacial awareness.

2.

Text - SarcasticDumbasss 2.0k points · 23 hours ago Canadian bacon is not Bacon, everyone knows it even the Canadians. Can't we just call it northern ham or something? I feel like calling it Bacon is disrespectful to actual Ваcon.

3.

Text - XocoStoner 41.0k points · 23 hours ago · 3 & 4 More edited 19 hours ago 3 Improperly installed HID lights should be ticketed aggressively... blinding everyone in the road should be illegal.

4.

Text - M14535955 39.3k points · 1 day ago Push your goddamn chair in when you stand up from the table.

5.

Text - freddymercury1 37.0k points · 23 hours ago 2 9 & 2 More How the dishwasher is loaded.

6.

Text - thefailedbartender 2.5k points · 21 hours ago Do not salt the food I've made you until you've tried it

7.

Text - alwaysmyfault 35.9k points · 23 hours ago · edited 20 hours ago & 6 More That box of useless cables in my closet? You know the one that has a bunch of old USB cables, RCA cables, even S-Video cables, and a shit load of AC adapters I can't find the ends for? Yeah, that box is mine, and I will NEVER throw it away. Even if it only comes in handy once a year, I'll be damned if it doesn't feel great feeling like a dang hero when your friend or family member needs one of those "useless" cables

8.

Text - NotTheNoogie 34.6k points · 20 hours ago 23 32 & 6 More When not in use, the microwave is a clock. Stop leaving your unused time on there! You just have to hit the cancel button once, damn!

9.

Text - JoeBidensRapeDungeon 34.1k points · 22 hours ago 2 My wife wanted to get rid of the n64 I've had since 97, she said it looks tacky. I've love her, but fuck that

10.

Text - LadyLazaev 31.1k points · 22 hours ago O 3 It's "hear, hear" not "here, here." Get it fucking right.

11.

Text - BudCrue 29.9k points · 22 hours ago 3 & 2 More I'm an astronomer, I know nothing about your dumb ass astrology sign so stop telling/asking me about it.

12.

Text - sputtertots 27.1k points · 20 hours ago Close the dang cabinet doors! Close all the doors!

13.

Text - SnailShell01 2.4k points · 21 hours ago O Lime Skittles were the best original flavour and it is a travesty that they have been replaced by sour apple.

14.

Text - UnableIndependent2 1.1k points · 22 hours ago · edited 20 hours ago Gonna piss some people off but here goes. LOTR films are better than Star Wars or HP or any other film franchise. All 3 films are borderline perfect pieces of cinema. I'm an otherwise live and let live person when it comes to cinematic tastes, but I will lose my shit if my opinion is contradicted in this matter. Apple pie is better than getting kicked in the balls so hard that you vomit. I'm right and other people are wro

15.

Text - HT2424 26.9k points · 20 hours ago Scrape your damn plate off before putting dishes into the dishwasher. I'm home from college right now living in a 5 person home, and my sister is the only person who understands this. Everyone else basically puts meals in the dishwasher, or they let things like cereal get stuck to the plates and cups which drives me crazy lol. It's a dishwasher, not a garbage can!

16.

Text - shiny-spleen 24.4k points · 23 hours ago "should of" is not, and has never been, a grammatically correct phrase.

17.

Text - BigglyBootyBuster 23.3k points · 23 hours ago Flying cars are dumb. The idea is nice until you realize that it's too much responsibility and it costs too much for your average idiot to operate legally and safely.

18.

Text - astonersfriend 22.5k points · 21 hours ago People who don't mix their sour cream so it isn't soupy on top before they use it, what is wrong with them?

19.

Text - red-mekanik 21.6k points · 23 hours ago Monopoly is an inherently unbalanced and badly designed game. ON PURPOSE. Whoever starts winning will simply keep winning, and the rest of the player's get a slow slog to bankruptcy. And the winner is usually the most ruthless person at the table. This is why it breaks friendships. It was meant to show the unfairness of unregulated capitalism, and somehow it became an American classic. But compared to modern games, it's terrible.

20.

Text - redbeardeddragon3 21.3k points · 21 hours ago 3 2 & 2 More Those new 'extra safe, high visibility' headlights should not be installed in any vehicles larger than a wagon. I don't need LED spotlights pointing into my eyes from the front and all three mirrors. Seeing is fun for other drivers too.

21.

Text - ghub311 20.8k points · 21 hours ago 3 2 I bought the house so the spot in the driveway closest to the front door is mine. Roommates, park your asses on the street.

22.

Text - princessaurus_rex 18.1k points · 23 hours ago · edited 20 hours ago Just this weekend my husband and I got into an argument because he claimed I fell asleep watching YouTube on my phone at 3am. I said I went to bed around 12. He's a web developer with a penchant for systems so went to the home network it showed no wifi traffic after 1am. Showed him my YouTube history the thing I was watching was 2hrs long and was paused at 45 mins in. So..he's wrong but here it is Wednesday he's still but

23.

Text - KelpCakeDanny 17.1k points · 21 hours ago · edited 16 hours ago Q2 324 That if my wife just stops asking me questions and watch the movie- she'll understand what the movie is about

24.

Text - DetroitUberDriver 15.6k points · 21 hours ago Driving halfway across town to save a few cents on anything because something is cheaper, on sale, or you have a coupon for a specific store is a waste of time and money the vast majority of the time. The only exception is if you're saving more than you're wasting on gas, and you probably aren't. In fact, you're probably wasting money on gas. You're really only satisfying your need to save in the immediate for that instant gratification. If yo

25.

Text - ShoulderCake 15.6k points · 21 hours ago Espresso, not eXpresso

26.

Text - ThiccPapaSIZZLE 14.9k points · 20 hours ago Throw away your trash at the movie theater

27.

Text - poorfolkbows 13.0k points · 22 hours ago That teleporters kill the person and create replicas on the other end.

28.

Text - RADevilsAdvocate 12.6k points · 23 hours ago I will go to enormous lengths in order to avoid speaking with someone over the phone. Email, text, go to their office, sit and fume .. I don't know why exactly, but I fucking hate it.

29.

Text - Dentedbutstillgood 11.9k points · 23 hours ago it IS worth pulling all the hardware off of furniture I'm throwing away. i might use it to build something someday and screws/drawer handles/whatever are expensive. Also, never mind that huge pile of saved up hardware in the garage. My mess is my business...

30.

Text - hesipullupjimbo22 11.0k points · 21 hours ago · edited 14 hours ago 2 3 3 j2 3 3 S All water does not taste the same

31.

Text - SupKilly 10.5k points · 1 day ago O 2 If you put meat into a grilled cheese, it's not a "gourmet grilled cheese". It's a Melt.

32.

Text - DJ1066 10.4k points · 23 hours ago · edited 21 hours ago S "Could care less" is so utterly utterly wrong that it is quite literally the opposite of what you are trying to convey.

33.

Text - tomatoz 8.5k points · 21 hours ago MSG is not dangerous and it's sad so many people miss out on its deliciousness because of misinformation!

34.

Text - happypness 8.0k points · 21 hours ago People that dont know the difference between losing and loosing get my downvote every time

35.

Text - Infidel2017 7.4k points · 20 hours ago 32 & 3 More Chew with your mouth closed.

36.

Text - Chan273 6.8k points · 22 hours ago Not every Indian dish you eat is "curry" flavoured. Stop!

37.

Text - SpanglesMcGlorywings 6.2k points · 20 hours ago Please don't try to have a conversation with me when I'm in another room, especially if I'm doing dishes, laundry, making food, showering, etc. I'm trying to listen to you, but cannot clearly hear what you're saying. Odds are I'm going to ask you to repeat yourself three times or I'm going to ignore you until I can come to where you are. Either way, you'l| likely be pissed about it. I now understand why that pissed my mother off so much when

38.

Text - EquivalentInflation 3.7k points · 23 hours ago · edited 23 hours ago 28 is the worst multiple of 7.

39.

Text - TyrannasaurusGitRekt 3.2k points · 22 hours ago Hayden Christensen's Anakin was brilliantly acted, but poorly written

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment