Saturday, May 30, 2020

Tumblr Thread: Nice Tumblr User Clears Up Case Of Food Allergies


As it turns out itchy is indeed not a flavor. It's basic knowledge like this that can come in handy for folks that are otherwise operating without that wonderful thing called common sense. 

1.

Text - circusbutch orange juice is the superior beverage bc it makes ur tongue feel like u ate a bunch of ants which reminds me of my childhood when I would put ants in my mouth and eat em except this time it tastes good too spacefroggity Hey op I think you're probably allergic to citrus?

2.

Text - luckylesbiano is. this not what oj is supposed to make ur tongue feel like grimehands kramergate every time I tell someone about my potato allergy they go "oh that sucks I can't imagine not eating fries or mashed potatoes!" and im like oh rest assured nether god nor the devil himself could stop me from trebucheting hot spoonfuls of starchy face-swelling throat- itching good shit into my dumb as hell gaping potato receptacle

3.

Text - noxtheox kramer i'm still not over the fact that you thought the potato sweats were A Thing kramergate I simply assumed we were all willing to suffer for our passions

4.

Text - darkersolstice Did you know that if your mouth itches when you eat kiwis, it is not from hairs left over on the fruit after you peel it? I didn't until I was about 26 or so! solarpunkarchivist Confusingly, pineapple is supposed to feel like that, the damn thing is attempting to digest you right back.

5.

Text - justketerthings Numb lips are not part of the intended experience of peanut butter, apparently demonsgold YALL

6.

Text - NO calamity-ashley Are we just gonna ignore the part where op says they ate ants?

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment