Saturday, May 30, 2020

Awkward Brain Errors that Embarrassed People


Maybe you didn't get enough sleep or maybe you were just on autopilot. There are a lot of reasons to make extremely simple, stupid mistakes that make you look like a complete idiot to strangers. It can even happen when you literally forget what you are holding in each hand and end up throwing a cup of hot coffee on your bed.

1.

Text - xine @xineliza dude at pacsun asked for my number while i was cashing out and i was like oh sorry i'm not really interested hahah and this man looks at me and goes "i meant for the rewards program.."why am i the dumbest human being alive <>

2.

Text - Arson Carson @CBMSt1 I emailed my professor and meant to say "I am worried I don't understand some material on our next test" BUT I ACCIDENTALLY SENT THIS HELPME BAYLOR. ve to Categories ENT 3315 Test enda Shofner, Carson SC Today, 7:50 PM 50 PM jebaylor.edu * Professor Allen, 49 PM I am worried

3.

Text - Kristina Novakovic @XtinaNovakovic SCREAMING, just hugged my dentist thinking he was going in for one but really he was just taking off my dental bib. Don't thinkI can ever recover from this

4.

Text - Sooz @CruisinSoozan While I was out walking the dog, I noticed a neighbour waving at me through their living room window. How nice! Sol waved back rather enthusiastically. She was washing her window.

5.

Text - Lucas @OFLaCar Meant to say "hold on for a second" and "give me a minute" to a customer and it came out as "hold me for a second" what a monday

6.

Text - gym leader khy @KlondikeBrat So this lady came in this morning and walked up the front desk to greet us before gasping loudly and saying "I forgot my dog" She forgot to bring her dog with her To the VET

7.

Text - * pip d. @tuftyfrog one time i went to hand someone a bowl of hot soup and my brain tried to say "careful it's hot" and "here's your soup" so instead i blurted out "careful, it's soup"

8.

Font - My teacher gave me back some papers and I thought it said "Salsa" and I asked the person next to me why my teacher wrote salsa on my paper and then the person next to me was like "Uhm that says 59/59 not salsa" IM SO FUCKING DUMB SASA Titizenshi Athens and F /hich Was the Be

9.

Text - megan @meganlewis74 3 years ago, a cute guy I worked with wanted to give me a fist bump... thought he was pretending to hold an invisible microphone so l leaned forward and said hello Austin @Austin_James74 What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

10.

Text - Kayne not Kanye @kaynecaraway I blanked whenI got to the counter at Starbucks and said "vodka soda" and she said "huh" and I said "huh" and then we stared at each other until I remembered I was there for coffee.

11.

Text - dr. echo @2earsandaheart Replying to @TheBloggess In college I went to a therapist for the first time & he asked me to tell him about my childhood. I got to "and then my parents got a divorce" & he nodded, writing in his notebook, & echoed "your parents got you a horse." He felt so bad but I couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes

12.

Text - O Anna Davis O @radscientist_ Ijust walked into my room holding the remote and a glass of chocolate milk and I meant to toss the remote into my bed but instead I tossed the glass of chocolate milk onto my bed

13.

Text - Today, in math class, I had the urge to fart. I had the bright idea that if I dropped my textbook and farted at the same time, nobody would hear it. I dropped my textbook, everyone looked at me, then I farted. Loudly

14.

Text - Jesse Iordered one large pizza and when it came idk if it was a joke but literally nothing on it just the crust no sauce cheese toppings nothing. 41 minutes ago Like. Reply Pizza Hut O Jesse, we would like to hear more about this order. Please contact us at www.pizzahut.com/phcares with the details. "SB 21 minures ago Like Jesse My bad fam I was high ass fuck and opened the pizza upside down Edited Like

15.

Text - TechnicallyRon O @TechnicallyRon Went to get a haircut today. Barber: What do you do for a living? Me: I'm a writer, what about you? Barber: . . 'm a barber We didn't speak for the rest of the haircut. I am happy to announce that I shall never be interacting with another human being again.

16.

Text - sav @s_rumer18 at Dick's, it is a habit of mine to ask customers if they want their items in a bag after they check out. today, a woman came up to the register with 2 kayaks to buy. after ringing them up, i looked her dead in the eye and said "would you like these in a bag?"

17.

Text - YAEL @elle91 I thought the CVS guy was going to ask me to join the rewards program but he said "enjoy your night" so I said "not today, thanks" and left.

18.

Text - Brian 1 hour ago - t Accidentally tripped an old lady, meant to say "I'm so f cking sorry" and "are you ok?". What came out was "ARE YOU F CKING SORRY!?"

19.

Text - was at the airport and the TSA agent told me to scan my license face down, but I just heard "Scan your face down" so l put my face on the scanner and waited. I wish this was a joke but no, it happened and the TSA guy could not stop laughing and now I have to go into witsec.

20.

Text - st Looking to purchase a kitten under 10$. Must be in mint condition I Like Comment 2 people like this. I have a black baby 1 hour ago Like Looking for a kitten but thanks 1 hour ago Unlike 5 Lol it is a kitten

21.

Text - @jiwoeunn this cannot be real wait whats it called when the baby debuts 1:32 am - 14/1/20 - Twitter for iPhone 1 Like om nom nom mochi seulgi @prsvel. 55s v Replying to birth? 47s OH YEAH

22.

Text - Jacob Denhollander @JJ_Denhollander I was behind a grandmother who was apparently visiting Starbucks for the first time. The barista said, "CanI get a name for your drink?" She looked very confused and said, slowly, "I guess just call it Bob?"

23.

Text - @RyanLangdon_ The elevator doors opened up and a guy walked in the elevator. It was just me and him in there and he said "I love you." And l'm not rude so I said "I love you too". He gave me a weird look and pointed at his Bluetooth.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment