Sunday, May 10, 2020

Tumblr Thread: If An ADHD Character Could Freeze Time


This fun Tumblr thread imagines what it'd look like if a person with ADHD could freeze time. Basically, it'd be a mess of chaos and jumping from one thing to the next, while forgetting about the whole time control thing in the process. 

1.

Text - hey-look-a-squirrel Can we have an ADHD character with the ability to freeze time because that would be literally the funniest and most epic thing like can you imagine?? “Need more time to finish my assignment? Not to worry!"*time freeze* "oh no! I can't find my car keys and I have to be at work in 2 minutes!" *Time freeze*

2.

Text - I mean like they would be unstoppable like l'm sorry ADHD who's that? Okay l'm done now resume scrolling O luseroftheyear oh my god but imagine forgetting you froze time asdklfjd

3.

Text - queasyion or freezing time and the forgetting why @ luseroftheyear freezing time, forgetting why, unfreezing it, freezing it again because you thought you remembered, forgetting to unfreeze while you think about what you forgot,

4.

Text - jemma-at-8-12 Forgetting you have the ability to freeze time until after you miss your opportunity to freeze time fangirltothefullest I was JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS YOU GUYS Source: hey-look-a-squirrel 41,148 notes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment