Sunday, May 10, 2020

Choosing Beggar Offered Free Item, Asks For Free Transportation Too


Some people just refuse to be pleased. After this choosing beggar was offered a free portable chair and table, they proceeded to ask for money for gas too. It's hard to reason with that level of delusional entitlement. It's as if the entitlement of this world will never end. Check out more entitled folks and their outrageous demands over here.

1.

Text - 1. Hi is this still available? 6:03 PM Hi, It is still available! 6:04 PM How much? 6:05 PM How much what? 6:05 PM The price 6:05 PM

2.

Text - it's free... 6:05 PM you can pick it up at my place at any time 6:05 PM I dont have a car 6:06 PM ohh ok 6:06 PM I can drive to your place if you pay me for the gas 6:07 PM >>

3.

Text - 2. What gas? 6:07 PM Gas for my car... 6:07 PM What? 6:07 PM I mean...If you don't have any vehicle to come pick it up, I can drive to your place but you have to pay me for the gas 6:11 PM Why do I have to pay? Its free 6:11 PM

4.

Text - As I told you, yes the item is free and you can pick it up at my house but since you don't have any vehicle to come pick it up, I can drive to your place and give it to you if you pay me for the gas... 6:13 PM Its your car why do I have to pay the gas?!? 6:14 PM

5.

Text - If you don't want to pay for the gas, then come to my place and pick it up yourself 6:15 PM I dont have a car 6:16 PM I can drive to your place only if you pay me for the gas... 6:17 PM Pay it yourself its your car 6:18 PM

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment