Sunday, May 10, 2020

Choosing Beggar Doesn't Understand Hourly Pay


It's tough to negotiate peacefully with a choosing beggar that doesn't understand hourly pay. Numbers are tougher for some than others. That being said, it's inevitable that a sale is going nowhere fast if anyone involved in the sale doesn't understand basic math. 

1.

Text - 7:08 PM ni 60% ( Home (1) Hi, I heard you did advertising designs, would you be able to design a poster advertising a nightclub? Sure, I can do that, I usually charge €25 an hour and it would probably take 2-3 hours to make, is that ok for you?

2.

Text - You can now call each other and see information such as Active Status and when you've read messages. yes thats fine, can you design a poster that says nightclub, preferably in a 80's/vapowave style. The rest of the design aspects are up to you, just make it look good ok? Ok l'll get started on it right away

3.

Turquoise - DIGHTCLUB WITH PERFORMANCES BY: WwCAC . EA WARSAW - DOORS OPEN AT 10 PM

4.

Text - How's this? MON 12:41 PM That looks great! How much is it? It took me 2 hours to make, so €50

5.

Text - Are you trying to scam me? I know it didn't take you 2 hours to make that, you did that in one hour 7:05 PM I told you it would take 2 or 3 hours, I actually hurried it a bit so I could finish in 2 hours. You agreed to this.

6.

Text - I agreed on €25 not €50 You agreed on €25 PER HOUR it took 2 hours, 2 x 25 = 50 I don't care what way you twist the numbers, you scammed me plain and simple.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment