Sunday, May 10, 2020

Man Calls Out Fake Marine, Fake Marine Threatens Arrest


Ah yes, another fine example of a liar getting caught up in the middle of weaving their web of lies. In this case, the fake marine gets called out, and then proceeds to lash out and threaten to arrest the dude who called him on his antics. The irony being that the fake marine was the one who could get arrested. When will the liars ever learn? Maybe some time in the future. 

1.

Text - Gaming PC (Price Negotiable) - $1000 Still got it for sale? Today 10:49 AM Yep Okay sir/ma'am, i hope this is real and not a scam I will like to get this for my cousin doing his masters in Zoology oversea,i'm a member of the United State Marine Corps (USMC) but i'm no longer in town to meet in person.

2.

Text - The price is Okay by me and i'll be adding extra $130 for the shipping cost,let me know if you are ready then i proceed with the payment through Moneygram.God Bless You Sir. Where would it be shipping to? You will be mailing it to my cousin in West Africa Do you know how MoneyGram works

3.

Text - Nope but these seems pretty sketchy considering local area code isn't a Can't call, in school Was that a voice mail Or you That was a voicemail Okay I assure you that all is real and legit on my end

4.

Text

5.

Text - Yea So I will be making the payment first to you Then you mail out the pc to my cousin

6.

Text - I gotta be honest man this is hittin every red flag in the book for a scam. 1. You're not local 2. You're trying to use a money wire, 3. It's being sent to Africa which is notorious for scams 4. You're number has been reported on multiple websites for previous scams My number Yes

7.

Text - how Send me a screenshot His number marked "Not Safe"by a website that checks phone numbers

8.

Text - Today 5:17 PM Just reported your number to the PD btw Goodn Okay I am a marine I will arrest you

9.

Text - My brother is in the PD I will give him your number now So he will come get you Lol well first off Marines can't arrest people, second he should arrest you, pretending to be a Marine is a crime

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment