Saturday, May 9, 2020

Quora Saga: Guy Falls In Love With Girlfriend's Mother


Dude is definitely an alien. I don't even care if this was pulled out of thin air, and is a work of pure fiction. The resulting rollercoaster is full of strange, curiosity, and humor. Just picturing a dude out in the world that is this level of clueless, and all the while desperately trying to figure out people's reactions to his behavior, is enough to get the laughs rolling. Seriously, well done. Quora is definitely a strange place. Get more of the weirdness from Quora over here with all these ridiculous questions Quora users asked.

1.

Text - Text - When I was watching TV, my girlfriend's mom laid on the sofa I was sitting and put her head on my lap. Did she cross the line? 3 Answers Asked Oct 31 Last followed Oct 31 2 Answer Follow 5

2.

Text - Text - My girlfriend's mom walks around their home in lingerie. What do I do? 4 Answers Asked Oct 31 Last followed Nov 7 2 Answer Follow 6

3.

Text - Text - My girlfriend's mom kissed me on the lips. Is this normal in the US? 1 Answer Asked Oct 31 Last followed Oct 31 2 Answer Follow 7 000

4.

Text - Text - I'm in love with my girlfriend's mum. How can I tell if her mum and I are soulmates? 2 Answers · Asked Nov 1· Last followed Nov 2 2 Answer ) Follow · 6 000

5.

Text - Text - I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend's mum. Is this what love feels like? No answer yet · Asked Nov 1· Last followed Nov 1 2 Answer ) Follow · 2 000

6.

Text - Text - I left my girlfriend for her mom. Am I a bad person or just a victim of love? 2 Answers · Asked Oct 31 · Last followed Nov 2 2 Answer Follow 2 000

7.

Text - Text - I left my pregnant ex to be with her mum, but l'd like my ex to come over for Thanksgiving. How can I get her to accept our invitation? 6 Answers · Asked Nov 3 · Last followed Nov 3 2 Answer ) Follow · 1 000

8.

Text - Text - Thad sex with my girlfriend's mum, but I don't feel guilty about it. Is that normal? No answer yet · Asked Nov 2 · Last followed Nov 2 2 Answer Follow 1 000

9.

Text - If I marry my ex's mum, should we invite her to the wedding? 3 Answers Asked Nov 1· Last followed Nov 1 2 Answer ) Follow · 1 000

10.

Text - Text - Why is it that I love older women? Am I weird or something? 1 Answer · Asked Nov 3 · Last followed Nov 7 2 Answer ) Follow · 5 000

11.

Text - Text - Is it natural for a younger man to be with an older woman? No answer yet · Asked Nov 3 · Last followed Nov 7 2 Answer Follow · 2 000

12.

Text - Text - My soon be ex caught her mum and I having sex. Why is my ex upset. When she cheated on me with my best friend? No answer yet · Asked Nov 3 · Last followed Nov 3 2 Answer ) Follow · 1 000

13.

Text - Text - How can I stop obsessing about my ex-girlfriend's mum? I miss her when she's not with me. 1 Answer · Asked Nov 3 · Last followed Nov 3 2 Answer a Follow · 1 000

14.

Text - Text - Why do some women look better as they age? I'm in love with older women, but I don't understand why. No answer yet · Asked Nov 3 · Last followed Nov 3 2 Answer a Follow 1 000

15.

Text - What's a good gift to get a woman in her early fifties? 1 Answer · Asked Nov 3 · Last followed Nov 3 2 Answer a Follow · 1 000

16.

Text - Thave Rahu and Mars in my seventh house. Is this why I left my ex to be with her mother? 1 Answer · Asked Nov 5 · Last followed Nov 5 2 Answer ) Follow · 3 000

17.

Text - Text - My now fiancé is my pregnant ex's mum. Is it wrong that her mum and me flirt and show our love for each other when my ex is around? It's not in a malicious way. We just simply love each other. 2 Answers Asked Nov 5 · Last followed Nov 11 2 Answer ) Follow · 4 000

18.

Text - I'm in love with an older woman. How can I tell if it is real love or a fetish? 1 Answer · Asked Nov 3 · Last followed Nov 3 2 Answer a Follow 2

19.

Text - Text - I'm engaged to my ex's mum. We're trying to get pregnant but she's 50. Does anyone have any remedies to conceive for my fiancé? No answer yet · Asked Wed · Last followed Thu 2 Answer ) Follow · 2 000

20.

Text - Text - Some of my coworkers think I'm arrogant. But I don't ever boast or talk about my personal life. I simply just want to do my job well. Why will they think this? 3 Answers · Asked Nov 10 · Last followed Nov 10 2 Answer ) Follow 3 000

21.

Text - Text - I can't imagine a life without my fiancé. Is this healthy love? 1 Answer Asked Nov 5 · Last followed Nov 5 2 Answer ) Follow 2

22.

Text - How can an old person make their skin less saggy? No answer yet · Asked 43m ago · Last followed 43m ago 2 Answer ) Follow 1 000

23.

Text - How can I get my 50-year-old fiancé to lactate without a pregnancy? No answer yet · Asked Wed · Last followed Wed 2 Answer ) Follow 1 000

24.

Text - Text - Why do some Americans get offended when a mother nurses her baby in public? 3 Answers · Asked Wed · Last followed Wed Z Answer Follow 2 000

25.

Text - Text - Why is it so hard for me to connect with people? I always feel out of place when I'm around others. Am la fallen angel or just an alien? 1 Answer · Asked 33m ago · Last followed 31m ago 2 Answer ) Follow 2

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment