Thursday, April 16, 2020

Woman Gets Lamb Easter Cake, Fails Occur, Monster Lamb Cake Is Born


Sometimes attempts give way to shining moments of pure failure. Thus is the case with this woman's genuinely heartfelt attempt to contribute good vibes to Easter with a lamb cake. Well, that cake ended up being subjected to one fail after another. The final result of those fails is monster lamb cake. It's here to rule the world. 

1.

Motor vehicle - Thought I was going to be slick this year and buy a lamb cake for Easter, there's a line out the door..fml

2.

Score! Found one... He's kinda ugly though., Maybe I can fix him up..

3.

Dish - Sushi stiff drink spawn of Satan

4.

Sculpture - I fucked up...

5.

Skull - Fuck fuck aksixkeejodxoxksksjjs I broke the other fucking ear !

6.

Joint - Ok.ok.ok crisis avoided...

7.

Black - I'm pretty sure I've made things worse..

8.

Cake - I just completely fucked up Easter

9.

Buttercream - YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

10.

World - This has taken a turn for the much worse...

11.

Plaster - There's nothing else I can do here...

12.

Yellow - And he's ready...

Submitted by:

Tagged: cake , FAIL , baking , ridiculous , funny

No comments:

Post a Comment