Thursday, April 16, 2020

Choosing Beggar Asks Guy To Drive Hundreds Of Miles To Look At Soil


This choosing beggar threw a wild curveball. Apparently, they grew impatient with time, and time not passing fast enough. They were waiting for seeds to grow, and ultimately expected the seller to drive hundreds of miles to look at the soil. Looking at the soil isn't going to make the seeds grow faster. Not exactly how it works. Maybe send a picture, instead of making that kind of request next time. Want some more choosing beggar fun? Check out the choosing beggar who couldn't grasp the meaning of a deposit.

1.

Text - hello would need to talk to you about the seeds please hello I saw you accept the invitation are you ready to talk Hi mate, what's up? you sent me seeds on your reddit post but it doesnt grow oh right, did you remember to add soil and water and time?

2.

Text - YES i planted them, water no it has been raining, it is over a month well over since I planted them and nothing I'm sorry to hear that; I can send more if you want to try again? Can you come and see it You mean come and look... at the soil? Not sure how it would help! Mate are you on Reddit? Yes correct, you sent the seeds in may

3.

Text - my friend you live in Chichester that is like 250 miles from my house well you sent me the seeds I am trying to understand why they did not grow, I thought you can help I'm happy to help mate but l'm not driving 250 miles to look at some soil without anything growing in it well me and my daughter have worked on this for nothing

4.

Text - im not sure what you want me to say tbh mate, I've given these seeds to dozens of people and this is the first time I've heard "nothing grew at all" https://i.redd.it/rt06vj3n67331.jpg that's my garden this is how it is meant to grow to look like Like I said mate, I'm not sure what you want from me. I can send more seeds or you may well find stuff comes up next year instead if you just wait.

5.

Text - can i plant more seeds yeah l'll send some if you like no different ones different ones in the same ground well yeah I guess so, no harm in banging some more on top will you pay haha what

6.

Text - will you pay for the seeds https://i.redd.it/rt06vj3n67331.jpg that's my garen again *garden yes I need seeds to make it look like if you can send the money I will get them alright mate I've got to go but look out for yourself on reddit, okay? what? on reddit

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment