Saturday, April 11, 2020

Tinderers That Kept Things Totally Absurd


Ah yes, Tinder continues to keep things ridiculous. The next cheesy pickup line, or spectacular fail, or actual moment of success is just a right swipe away on this ridiculous app. A whole lot of people seem to derive deep levels of enjoyment from the app by just contributing to the silly nonsense, and not taking any of it too seriously.

1.

Clothing - Natalia 21 O 43 miles away I'm not the type of girl you have to hold in farts for, but rather the type of girl you want to hold in farts for.

2.

Text - ll AT&T ? 12:35 AM Normally I would have made up a line based on your bio, but someone doesn't have one yet lol Well that would be too easy. You have several photos to work with Hopefully pushing you off that cliff isn't the only way to get you to fall for me Sent 24 O 10 miles away Type a message Send GIF SHARE WITH A FRIEND ED

3.

Face - David and goliath Today 6:03 pm Hahahaha I haven't seen any of them movies (marvel? Batman? Idk?) But imma google it Okay that's super awkward it's none of the above Type a message. GIF

4.

Hair - Verizon 7 12:54 PM Molly 21 I can eat a whole pot of Mac and cheese by myself and if that doesn't turn you on, I don't know what will.

5.

Text - Burnie Burns @burnie I haven't ever had a Tinder account, but from what Reddit has taught me it's just a messaging service where people make shitty puns at each other and no one has sex.

6.

Food - Ravioli 26 Ô Ravioli at Ravioli O Boyardee 8 Ravioli O 30 miles away Just a piece of ravioli looking to be less ravilonely. My Anthem KRUSTY The Krusty Krab Pizza Song (From "Spongebob Squ... KTOB PILZA SONG Ting Tong

7.

Text - Telstra 4G 9:23 pm YOU MATCHED WITH 13/3/19. Going through my matches before I delete them. Worth keeping you or not? Today 9:23 pm Nah babe I got mad issues Sent

8.

Text - * James, 29 © 16 miles away I'm the kind of guy you can take home to meet your mother. She'll think I'm charming, kind..and a bit sexy. She falls in love with me... i think i feel the same way. We get married. I'm your step-dad now. I confront you, "young lady, why do you have a Tinder account?" You are now grounded.

9.

Text - Mitko Piperkov @ldealPiper I don't get guys that just want to talk to a girl until they smash once and then ghost. Why not make a genuine connection and explore each others sexuality to the fullest, @idealpiper which can only come from trust built over months of intimacy. Once you've experienced this, THEN you ghost.

10.

Text - my interests are history, literature & watching films. If you are into nerdy and cultural stuff we will probably get along. SHARE WITH A FRIEND ll Three WiFi Call 09:46 Patricia YOU MATCHED WITH PATRICIA ON 03/05/2019. Nerdy sure, cultural, well it depends what you consider cultural I once got a culture victory on civ 5 in only 86 turns Sent

11.

Product - Emilia, 26 3942 miles away Brunch eater extraordinaire, chess enthusi- ast, world's okayest sit down comedian. Let's do sushi and catch a show at I0. Ex-boyfriends give Emilia a ** rating! Alexei says: "Em is awesome! I'm not really sure why we broke up, I guess she might be more attractive if she spoke more Russian?" Scott says: "I'm married, leave me alone." Griff says: "I'm not writing a tinder review for you, are you serious?"

12.

Text - so what would i have to do to get your number :) you're pretty cool Perform a magic trick i can make your standards disappear! Sent Damn

13.

Text - Bridget Can you help me out? I've got all these forks and knives so all I need now is a little spoon Hahaha that's a good one spoon is a speciality of mine, due to being so small and all little Today 18:49 Even better! So are you a soup spoon then or a dessert spoon? I'm not too well versed on cutlery etiquette but I think it depends on whether you come before or after dinner... O Hahaha hmm.. think l'm a spoon that can do both

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment