Sunday, April 26, 2020

Shipping Company Breaks $600 TV, Denies Claims, Loses Millions


This shipping company's decision to not address a broken TV ended up costing them so much in the long run. Yeah, we're talking millions of dollars. A little problem that could've been handled in the moment, evolved into the kind of mountainous loss that must've haunted them to no end. What a glorious case of pro revenge. 

1.

Text - r/ProRevenge u/Champion5 • 2y + JOIN Damage my TV in transit and deny the claim? No more shipments for you. Not sure if this is "Pro" quality but some have asked me to post this here since they think it is. 10 years ago I moved for my job. I had forgot about one of my TV's back home and asked my dad to ship it to me (on my companies account since they paid for my move). A couple days later the delivery driver from Shipping Company A drops it off. The box was heavily damaged so I didn't si

2.

Text - Claim denied a month later. This goes back and forth for a couple months with multiple emails to this old lady and she did't care at all. She was also very rude to me via email and phone. Now this Shipping Company A has two separate entities. Parcel and Freight. We solely used this freight company for all of our warehouses across the US. I cut them off at my new store and started using Company B. It only took a month before the salesman from Shipping Company A stopped by. When he showed u

3.

Text - along with a letter from their Vice President. So I guess this is the "Pro" part. Fast forward a couple years and l've been promoted within the company to make certain decisions and one happens to be logistics. NONE of our locations use Shipping Company A. Some months we spend well over $100k but most are around $80OK company wide and this has been going on for several years now. We also inform customers to use Shipping Company B since Shipping Company B is awesome and treat us very well.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment