Sunday, April 26, 2020

Rude Hypocrite Wants Dog Sitter with Zero Notice


Like they say, "you can get a job done well, fast or cheap. Pick two." This person wants all of her pet sitting problems solved now, completely and cheaply and from someone who isn't even really available. Plus, she's being a real jerk about it. For another shot of entitled people with unreasonable demands, check out this delusional buyer in need of a cheap car who rejected a $3K Civic.

1.

Text - Hello are you available over the Easter weekend? hi, who is this? A potential and a little upset customer I messaged you on your Facebook to ask if you were free for dog sitting but you didn't reply and I really need a sitter so l found your Instagram Next time you should really check your Facebook haha

2.

Text - oh, sorry but I posted on my page that I wouldn't be checking it for a while since I've gotten super busy with school. Lol not my business but here's a tip - if you want to be successful you can't just ignore your customers and take random breaks Anyway I need a in home sitter for Friday Saturday and Sunday. He's a very friendly dog

3.

Dog - Anyway I need a in home sitter for Friday Saturday and Sunday. He's a very friendly dog O Reply super cute puppy! but I'm sorry, I'm really not free to come in and sit on those days. if you really need somebody then I can board him at my house (with my dog, he's a husky and really good with other dogs). you can drop him off on the Friday and pick him up on Sunday/Monday:)

4.

Text - Can't drop him you need to PICK up I said we will be AWAY for the break alright, where are you located? that'll be extra for picking him up but this will be your total: $15.00 pick up $45.00 /day (feeding/water + 3 walks) $15.00 drop off

5.

Text - the costs are slightly higher because it's last minute. could you also fill out the application on my fb page before we finalize anything (it's just basic things, dog's overall health, temperament, feeding instructions, etc) Are you serious????? 165 dollars for 3 days??? I could buy him a dog ticket and take him with me to Florida

6.

Text - these are my rates, you would've been able to see them on my page. like I said, it's $45 instead of $40 because it's last minute and l'll need to make accommodations in my plans to ensure your dog as a pleasant stay and gets everything he needs. My daughter is sick and this might be her last Easter We want to go to Florida I just want to be a good mother? You will understand when you become a mother yourself! 165 is way too much to just watch a dog

7.

Text - I will pay 10 for both pick up and drop off and 20 per day Final offer i'm sorry about your situation, but these are still my rates. you're offering me $95 less than what I asked for. You're a CHILD you don't need the money I'm a single hardworking mother do you even understand what that is? your business is unethical and frankly disgusting

8.

Text - i am a full time student, who does dog walking/sitting on the side, this isn't a full time business. besides, I don't board dogs but I'm doing it to accommodate you, I would appreciate it if we could remain civil. Oh no like it's so much work! This is my daughter does she look happy or healthy???? No but I want her to be happy If you don't do this I will post on your page and make sure everyone knows what kind of person you are!!

9.

Text - I can't even believe this is happening rn, are you an actual grown ass woman threatening a "child" for trying to charge money for a service There are much better dog boarders out there than you who charge 15 a day my mother is sick she has stage XI cancer, I just want to be able to provide her treatment I just want to be a good daughter, is that too much to ask for?

10.

Text - please tell you what l'll give you a deal instead of 165 l'll change 200 pls help cure my mother I'm not a charity lol Write a message...

Submitted by:

Tagged: dogs , wtf , pets , annoying , entitled , sitting , rude , money

No comments:

Post a Comment