Thursday, April 23, 2020

Ridiculous Individuals Who Believe They're Geniuses


The internet isn't lacking absurd individuals who think they're utter geniuses. It's full of folks who are convinced that they're so enlightened that it gives them an excuse to be a jerk, ruin jokes and call very normal strangers morons. The web is smeared with their cringeworthy bragging. It's like some folks think using a new word they learned yesterday will give them psychic powers.

1.

Text - Laugh away: I know how to divide by zero. I haven't figured out the mathematical/physical ramifications of my discovery all the way, yet, but needless to say I feel a great responsibility to research its effects on reality before publishing my work. Like I said, laugh away, but I've outpaced Einstein and Steven Hawking by discovering math they couldn't envision *and* I'm withholding my ideas until I'm ok with understanding what will happen to the public when I expect to release this new,

2.

Text - Fr. I'll get invited to a party while reading Plato's Five Regimes in my local coffee shop. Like when will people understand I don't have time to waste on animalistic things. 9:29 PM · 4/21/20 · Twitter for Android

3.

Text - ll Xfinity Mobile ? 4:15 PM 72% YOU MATCHED WITH SAM ON 4/21/20 I've actually always believed polyam is more natural to humans than monogamy Today 3:58 PM oh okay cool! lol Just, part of my philosophy of humans yep Sent I do love philosophy especially marxism, along with parts of metaphysics Type a message Send GIF

4.

Movie - BEFORE CALCULATORS PEOPLE USED AN... O Like Comment Share ABBAKISS I get it. Many won't. Write a comment... GIF II

5.

Text - I have nearly a genius IQ of 142, although measured by Focus magazine it was 172, it can variate with illness and test bias etc. I'm certainly ambidextrous, I have a larger than normal head size at least for a woman, I have a degree. I'm utterly useless at maths and learning languages though. Started reading of my own volition at 3, went to school prematurely, started my own art style, have predicted events and sometimes what people are thinking, and still I'm an unmitigated failure in li

6.

Text - Replies • 2 years ago My friend told me that he made Lithium react with Argon. LiAr! 720 44 Add a public reply... rs ago XD years ago He would be lying. LiAr is not stable at normal pressures, it needs to be under 1.624e+7 psi. That's 16 million psi.

7.

Photography - ... 2 hrs · O Intelligent people are like hunters with great intellectual weapons in their tool chests.

8.

Text - 7:46 4GE Tweet My biggest problem rn is that | wanna write a simple emo rap song but I just can't because my lyrics are just too fucking good. Like I am a spiritual lyrical miracle and let me tell you it is such a handicap on becoming the next catchy emo rapper. But I just can't help it · 14 Apr 20 · Twitter for iPhone Tweet your reply

9.

Text - February 11 : So aware and on point. It would scare you the things I know. ib 4 2 Comments O Like Comment

10.

Text - r/intj u/pe 1h Thoughts while bored When l'm bored and have nothing to do except lie in bed, I tend to think alot. Whether it be about space (because space is epic), science or life in general, I always do it when Il'm bored with nothing to do. Like once I came up with my own theory of the universe. It was really abstract and it actually has lots of depth because I thought about it ALOT. But yeh I am somehow more productive when I'm bored 1 Share Vote Comment

11.

Text - I am sixteen years old and I can solve all kinds of Schrodinger equations. Is this normal? 4 Answer Follow Request More Ad by Arm 000 Artificial intelligence where you need it. How to devise, define & deploy the right Al for the job from cloud to edge to loT endpoint. Learn More 17 Answers

12.

Text - Just doing a little light reading on the singularity, general relativity, big bang and quantum mechanics. 4:58 PM Sun Apr 12 @L 84% W Gravitational singularity Gravitational singularity A gravitational singularity, spacetime singularity or simply singularity is a location in spacetime where the gravitational field of a celestial body is predicted to become infinite by general relativity in a way that does not depend on the coordinate system. The quantities used to measure gravitational fi

13.

Text - 4h No, I'm saying the photos don't exist because this obviously didn't happen. ין 14h Right thats why you replied in a separate comment giving an opinion on it huh. 2 14h Yes, I gave a very serious and well thought out opinion on the subject, something you should consider. But what you must understand is that I treated the post as a philosophical exercise and not as an actual event, giving, not my opinion on that specific instance, but the subject in general. You seem to lack my level of

14.

Text - ... 5 hrs · 0 Hannah Lebovits @HannahLebovits Husband just told me, "watching the federal government deal with COVID-19 is like watching the Ministry of Magic deal with Voldemort's return," and damn if that isn't the best take l've heard this month 20:29 · 05 Apr 20 · Twitter for iPhone Like לן Comment Share O30 4.4K Why do adults feel the need to compare everything to a substandard work of childrens fiction. Do they lack the necessary maturity to read better literature? 206 5h Like Reply

15.

And yet a trace of the true self OIL OIL Exists in the False Self e Like Page 11 Comments Like Comment Why dont you guys just read baudrillard then delete this page and stfu already shit

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment