Thursday, April 23, 2020

Guy Compares Cheating Ex To McDonald's


Takes some serious nerve to come crawling back like that, after having cheated on the dude multiple times. Whether this one's real or not, it was still an entertaining way to illustrate the process of shutting down a thirsty ex that did ya wrong. 

1.

Text - ө I know you probably don't want to hear from me, but my boyfriend left me and I don't know what to do with myself Of course I don't want to hear from you, I was in love with you and you cheated on me with multiple guys and when I found out, you just said "shit happens" and threw away our whole relationship and I'm only replying back to tell you that. Bye. Please I want you back I'm sorry Aa

2.

Text - Active 4m I'm sorry And I want my time, money, energy, and wasted love back. Will I get it? Nope. Go find another guy to ruin. Well you'd get me back and it'd be like a fresh start McDonald's fries aren't the same after reheating them, so I'm pretty sure the relationship wouldn't be. Aa

3.

Text - ore 4 m. start Seen McDonald's fries aren't the same after reheating them, so I'm pretty sure the relationship wouldn't be. Did you just compare me to McDonald's.. Yes I did. Have a nice McLife. Go McFuck yourself and don't McBother me anymore. Actually, I'll just McBlock you. McGoodbye. I Aa

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment