Thursday, April 23, 2020

Absolutely Bonkers Cursed Foods People Ate


Cursed food involves all those strange and seemingly awful food/drink combinations that we'd think no rational human being would consider eating in the first place. But hey, people have all kinds of different tastes. Some folks enjoy dipping burritos in milk, or slapping some peanut butter on a fresh slice of pizza. Yeah, the stomach might've made interesting noises upon thinking about what that could taste like. Check out some visual imagery of cursed food that could've been created in the underworld's kitchen.

1.

Text - ttbbbpth • 1y The wife dips Oreos in water like a psychopath.

2.

Text - DWright_5 • 1y When I visited my aunt's family as a kid she served a "purple cow" - milk mixed with grape juice - for breakfast. If you haven't tasted that, take my word for it - it's not a great concoction.

3.

Text - [deleted] • 1y Friends mom used to eat soy sauce with ice cream

4.

Text - actorrent • 1y I work at a pub/restaurant waiting tables. This couple walks in who l've never seen but are apparently regulars. The bartender sees them, shoots me a glance, and goes to grab something from the kitchen. Before even taking their order, he's filled the crushed red pepper shaker and told me to take it over to them. The woman orders a small cup of French onion soup and proceeds to unscrew the cap of this shaker and dump the entirety of it onto her soup, an inch high off the top

5.

Text - TremulousHand • 1y I had a friend who went through a period where cake decorating was her hobby, and she made some amazing looking cakes that all tasted horrible because of the bizarre flavor combinations. It was always a bit funny because people would compliment the look of them and then have to figure out how to throw their pieces away without being rude about it. The worst one was a Christmas cake with an immaculate looking fondant Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer that was an orange spic

6.

Text - vprice509 A• 1y When I was in grade schoolI went over to this kid's house to play, then ended up staying for dinner. We had spaghetti, some vegetable, maybe salad and something else. His entire family would mix everything together before eating it. His dad seemed to be the ringleader/ mastermind behind this scheme. I remember someone cheerfully saying, "Well, it all goes to the same place!" And then the rest of them agreeing with this truism as if it were some serious folk wisdom. That's

7.

Text - sunset1214 • 1y 3 1 Award I used to be obsessed with A1. I would put it on everything possible because I loved it so much. One day I put it on jello. I no longer enjoy A1.

8.

Text - Love_Bunny_22 • ly When I was a server, I had a customer dip her bread in a glass of Coke. She finished her whole bread basket and Coke and asked for another basket and another refill of Coke, and went to town again for round two. She didn't give a crap how she looked and ate that shit like it was the best thing on Earth.

9.

Text - Tinkliwinks • 1y My wife dips PBJ's into spaghettios.

10.

Text - HumansAreGarbage2019 • 1y Moms boyfriend. Crushed cheez-it crackers into his coffee. That day he ate waffles covered in spinach and fish sticks drizzled with syrup. All the while LOUDLY smackin his lips sayin "uuuh so goooood." Mom says dont let it bother me. It bothers me.

11.

Text - Geta-Ve • 1y Mustard on cheesecake ... EDIT: Answering a few comments. It wasn't me it was a friend. It was yellow mustard. Any kind of cheesecake.

12.

Text - lavidalaluna • 1y 3 2 Awards Dude in my dining hall had a plate of sunny side up eggs. Scooped under an egg with his fork, brought it up to his mouth, and only touched his lips to the yolk. Proceeded to suck all the yolk, and then slurped the rest of the egg in. It was like a car crash, I couldn't look away but I was horrified.

13.

Text - Shaymiestar • 1y S 2 Awards My sister used to put ketchup on strawberries.

14.

Text - TheGooge • 1y Dipping Oreos in Orange juice.

15.

Text - thatonegirlyaknow • 1y My baby sister used to eat pancakes and ranch. My mom just accepted it because she was such a picky eater and this was something she just thoroughly enjoyed. We're pretty sure it's cuz my mom craved both when she was pregnant with her

16.

Text - maqakyo • 1y Fried eggs with chocolate melted on the yolk

17.

Text - FunkiePickle • 1y My wife likes crunchy peanut butter and bologna sandwiches with cheese. Her mom also adds mayo. I just can't bring myself to try it - literally start retching at the thought of the flavor.

18.

Text - aricberg • 1y Went to college with this one girl who would get a chef salad, slice up banana and put it on said chef salad, then use ketchup as dressing. I shit you not this person ate that on a regular basis.

19.

Text - purudaya • 1y My dad's girlfriend puts cucumber in any hot dish she can. Green chili, chicken soup, taco meat - sky's the limit. She also doesn't believe in draining noodles and will let them sit in hot water until each strand of bloated spaghetti is as thick as a goddamn shoelace. I don't eat there anymore.

20.

Text - whiterabbittxz • 1y Saw a dude eat spaghetti in milk one time. One very dark time.

21.

White - Alfa-Dog • 1y Ketchup on sushi. (Shivers...)

22.

Text - Eucatari • 1y I knew a guy who would bite into hot pockets in the middle, holding each end. Wtf man.

23.

Text - Kaldus • 1y 3 1 Award A couple of years ago when my best friend and I were still in college, she stayed over at mine a few times. It was then that I learned that she liked dipping cheese into hot chocolate. Like, full on dunking it in, waiting for it to partially melt, swirling it around and then eating it. I love her to bits, she's like my kid sister... but I still haven't entirely recovered.

24.

Text - Patralex • 1y My roommate's mom eats peanut butter and onion sandwiches.

25.

Text - discountFleshVessel • 1y This is my own confession. I really love to eat lemons. Not in wedges or squeezed on things, but in the way you would eat an orange or a clementine, by peeling it and eating the whole thing. For some reason sourness is just the best to me. I'm a person of many weird food preferences but this is the one that causes witnesses to cringe the most.

26.

Text - ZuckerRavioli • 1y Kid I used to know in school used to rip open his milk carton, and dip his burrito into the chocolate milk. Sometimes he'd even goes so far as to rip open the burrito and pour his milk onto the beef and eggs to. (I'm quoting him here.) "Creamify the meat." I don't know man, but the word Creamify is just. ugh. Edit 1: Wow, went to sleep with only 556 Karma to my name. Woke up, and now I have 6.8K?!?! Wow, you guys (and girls) are amazing! Thank you so much everyone! Edit

27.

Text - LuckOfZ • 1y I live with someone who lives to eat food sins. Do you really think water with cereal is bad? Boy, the thing I would consider the least of eating sins would be when she microwaved a fucking pickle with cheese on it, then dipped in fucking ice cream. I can't stand to sit in the kitchen when shes in there because of the shit she made. If anyone is interested, I'll provide more horrid creations she made and ate, but all you really need to know is that fucking pickle.

28.

Text - drownb4uburn • 1y In college I would sometimes drain the water out of my Shrimp Cup 'O Noodles and mix in a big spoonful of peanut butter. I honestly don't know what to tell you other than I did it once out of boredom, it wasn't terrible, and it made my life interesting.

29.

Text - feral_hippie • 1y 1 Award A former friend of mine once poured a can of Coors Light into a bowl of Cheerios. He called it Beerios. 29.6k

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment