Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Moments of Kids Being Stupid and Weird


We know that kids are weird and dumb. They believe the dumbest of lies, get strange ideas in their heads, and then get those very same heads stuck in chairs. We know just how weird and dumb kids are because we were kids and we were dumber than anyone.

1.

Cheezburger Image 9470587392

2.

Standing - am Curious George

3.

Child - Coca MAS

4.

Cheezburger Image 9470587136

5.

Text - My daughter's Science App: “Pluto is a dwarf planet." My daughter: “DWARVES LIVE ON PLUTO!?" Me: (I should correct her...I really should ...it might come up in class or something.) My daughter: “Dad, Pluto has dwarves on it!" Me: “...Yes."

6.

Cheezburger Image 9470588928

7.

Cheezburger Image 9470589440

8.

Text - Ned Hartley @NedHartley My kids realised that I was missing Glastonbury this year, so they put on a music festival for us in the garden. It was, and I cannot stress this enough, fucking awful.

9.

Text - 5:14 r/AskReddit u/burn_furries 2 • 22h Parents on Reddit, what was your " I raised an idiot" moment? Discussion 30.8k 7.4k 1, Share BEST COMMENTS Qlinkenstein O • 16h T used to tell my kids not to take off their shoes and socks in the car, especially on short trips. Just leave them on so that we don't have to spend 5 minutes finding and putting them back on before we run into the store. Imagine a single dad with two young kids running around the car trying to re-shoe my children in the g

10.

Product - just wanted to share with everyone that my sister was making shirts at home & my nephew really loves the vacuum at my moms house, so now he has a shirt with a vacuum on it 6:53 PM · 3/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

11.

Dog

12.

Text - 1hr When I was little someone told me glue was made out of horses so I cried and filled up a tiny Barbie trophy full of glue and prayed for the horse that sacrificed his life for said glue. Then I tied the trophy to a string and wore the horse shrine like a necklace March 18 at 1:02 PM O I swallowed a penny when was little the dumbest thing you did as child what's

13.

Nap

14.

Face

15.

Snapshot - ATTENTIC.CISTOMERS A AGS DUETOTIENON OUTBREAKS STEMNAE ODUTS ERGY

16.

Text - So the boys have invented a new game called last to be found. I ask them how to play and they tell me someone counts to 100 while everyone else try's to hide, then the counter has to find everyone. Ok cool say. Sounds like hide and seek. No Dad hide and seek is boring last to be found is so much fun because the winner is the last person to be found

17.

Product - SHOC Posted in r/Perfectfit by u/buddahbrain O reddit

18.

Pink

19.

Text - Rename 'Communion Wafers' to 'Jeez-Its' 79,379 have signed. Let's get to 150,000 Matthew signed 2 minates ago Mark signod 2 minutes age first name Last name Email finally a petition I can get behind duskodair at least 2 of the disciples are behind it too apparently 58,038 notes 617 Share BEST COMMENTS V 3h I love communion, because It's th.. s • 2h • Is that what a wafer is? I always im. 1h• Those two weren't disciples, they wro.. 46m I loved the the taste of these! Then, since my dad was

20.

Text - allison, forager trash Follow @maliciousglee when I was 6 I pretended to be a tiger for a solid month and my parents wouldn't take me out to eat for like a year because I asked a waitress for a small cup of blood Christina @christinaemoss What's a childhood anecdote that says a lot about you? Mine is that when I was 8 my friends and I went door to door selling homemade keychains so we could buy Bibles for our bullies. Show this thread 11:33 PM - 13 Feb 2018

21.

Text - Km Congdon @k 1d Not to brag but what a time to be childless 960 2747.3K O 240K Replying to @.. You're not wrong. While I was rocking my 7 month old to sleep for her nap my 3 year old took a loaf of bread into his wardrobe and took a bite out of every slice. 4:45 AM · 3/31/20 · Twitter for Android 120 Retweets 1,878 Likes

22.

Screen - that TV is ruined

23.

Text - Sh, Th, Ch Directions If Printing: Read each word. Draw a picture of the word in the box beside it. birections If Not Printing: Read each word. Draw a picture of each word in the same order on a sheet of paper. chip moth shell shed math brush thin cloth cash chase path lunch hatch shark

24.

Text - Sarah J White @DrSarahJWhite When I told 3yo we couldn't got out again she asked if it was because of the corona pirates. | said yes. 2:47 AM · 3/27/20 - Twitter Web App

25.

Text - l EE ? 18:12 67% 5four32one @2threefour5 3s One time when I was like 8 years old, during class the teacher said the height of a skyscraper, and a kid in the class said, "Wow that's taller than my dad!" And I just remember thinking, "Damn that's taller than his dad" ili

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment