Sunday, April 5, 2020

A Smattering of Puns to Fill the Pun Void


Honestly we're not sure if we even love or hate puns. These clever jokes and witty jokes just kind of exist. Some puns satiate our wordplay cravings while others just make us mad. Some make us feel smart for liking them, others make us feel stupid. They're just never going away.

1.

Text - Facial expression - I recently switched all of the labels on my wife's spice rack. Has she realized what you've done? Not yet but the thyme is cumin.

2.

Text - Text - My friends: Stop your algebra jokes we don't get em. Me: I don't care about your JU mde with minnte

3.

Text - Text - meatbicyclevevo: mocking-scoutandjem: meatbicyclevevo: meatbicyclevevo: What's the definition of a will? Come on guys it's a dead giveaway literally threw my head back in laughter and hit the wall how did you throw your head it's connected to you

4.

Facial expression - Finland closed its borders Yeah, no on can cross the Finnish line That sucks

5.

Text - Classic FM Saturday at 7:40 AM O (via @shredmasterscott) Johann Sebastian Johann Sebastian BACH FRONT

6.

Text - Adaptation - A Sikh man built a Mosque for his lifelong Muslim friend because he had nowhere else to pray 29.3k 815 1 Share Award BEST COMMENTS Drach88 · 3h 5 Awards "Hey bud, look what I built for you." "Sikh Mosque, dude." Reply 6.2k

7.

Analog watch - Marcus @xmalone9 so my lesbian cousin and her partner got me this for christmas. it's pretty nice and all. i don't want to sound ungrateful. but it's not what i meant when i said i wanna watch. ROLEX HOLEX BATEJ 28 АПА шп

8.

Text - Map - I've benin = I plan togo tó

9.

Text - Day 6 of Quarantine: C-Section went smooth. The Cuties are in great shape and mother is recovering 252 23 1 Share SINGLE COMMENT THREAD VIEW ALL ILSID • 1h More like, vitamin C section... Reply techie410 • 3m r/beatmetoit

10.

Text - Food - Hey, are you butter? Nope, I'm ghee ок, thanks for clarifying

11.

Product - Thave a 1:30 appointment Which doctor? depositphote No, I want the regular doctor.

12.

Text - Fish - Do you see the minnow fin? Yes, हरत 100 Harris Teeter Acetaminophen 1Compare to the Active Ingredent Tyleno Era Srength Capets Extra Strength, 500 mg PAIN RELIEVER /FEVER REDUCER Contains No Aspirin See New Warnings Jnformation AR 100 Caplets

13.

Tree - Forest Forun R/ItJustMe

14.

Fish - Carpenters when they see a carp:

15.

Text - Joshua Musser @_TheUltimateGuy How does Spider-Man think of such witty comebacks? Because with great power comes great response ability 21:16 · 9/5/19 · Twitter for iPhone

16.

Text - Text - Rosalie YOU MATCHED WITH ROSALIE ON 3/10/17 Are you Japanese? Because l'm trying to get in japanties Sent Mar 14, 2017, 6:53 PM Haha no actually I'm Finnish. Finnish with this conversation! Type a Message... Send GIF

17.

Food - SOME PEOPLE HAVE GINGER BREAD HOUSES, I HAVE A PIZZA HUT

18.

Text - Rock - The heavy metal "fan" STARTERPACK Probably believes 2068 bronze is an element "Yeah I like uranium" Can't tell the difference between molybdennum and aluminium Unironically thinks half-metals are real metals 2,1,a1,aa1,41,8 alal-lal aj.- 1,,01,a1,a1,4 eal.-1,41,01,

19.

Text - Product - Me: My dog won't stop shedding My Dog:

20.

Text - Cartoon - 2:19 PM 3.97K/s ll VOLTE 96% r/memes Posted by u/MovableSugar40 • 56m .. Ah yes...(OC) Lego Vote Share I DEST COMMENTS - Add a comment

21.

Text - Text - A play on words. NGUIN SHAKESPEARE ROMEO AND JULIET ELEN & 14 4707.812 ENGLISH 4. CAF OZNO

22.

Outerwear - Cow sell early Cow sell late Sheep sell early Sheep sell late Pig sell early

23.

Text - Panneda Express @justokpanda When two socks puppets really care for each other, it's not just sox, they make glove

24.

Poster - excuse me, ma'am... what? would you like to donate to my charity? maybe, what's it called? CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! it's four good caws

25.

Text - Text - M@thew @TweetPotato314 [Argument at family dinner] Wife: *Whispers to me* Don't start taking sides this time. Me: Why not? *sliding roast potatoes in pocket* They're too busy yelling to notice.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment