Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Choosing Beggars With Pockets Full Of Entitlement


These choosing beggars just keep it coming. Sometimes they end up getting what's coming to them. Anyways, as long as there's a price attached to something, there will be a choosing beggar around ready to complicate the process of smooth negotiations. The cost of trying to navigate selling something to a choosing beggar who entered the conversation with delusional expectations, ultimately ends up being a cost of someone's time (and maybe sanity). We're not sure when choosing beggars decide to wake up and be reasonable, but until then, these moments certainly showcase how absurd people can be when money is involved. 

1.

Text - The May ComicMarket has been cancelled. I have lost some of my important sources of income. However, if you buy a copy of my me, so please read the English translation of MANGA, it will be a support to MANGA.Please. t7 37 118 15m redacted piracy site Will it.ever be online for free? Or will I have to go back to ta You Retweeted Replying to Free does not mean support for me. 5:56 PM Mar 27, 2020 - Twitter Web App 1 Retweet 4 Likes Replying to redacted it is piracy site When I get big for s

2.

Text - Where is the bunny pattern? You keep saying you're going to post the link but it's not anywhere. MAR 28, 22:45 I'm sorry but could you be a little nicer to someone who's giving away her work? can now call each other and see information like Active Status and when you've read messages. I'll post it when it's ready so don't rush me 00:57 Well why don't u say that in your post? So people will know it isn't actually posted yet, then u want keep getting asked where it is. Lorrilee removed a me

3.

Cutlery - 2 Text Message Today 9:17 AM Hi I saw your decals! Can you send some pics of your work?

4.

Brown - DEAS TC Here ya go! Pricing depends on size and material and difficulty of design. Let me know if you're interested

5.

Text

6.

Text - Hmmm...l think so, but it would be pretty expensive. It would probably be cheaper to have someone print it, I would do it by layering vinyl so it wouldn't look just like the picture. I can send you a mock-up. How big? 2 feet across Sorry 2 feet tall. And maybe one foot wide Yeah I can do that. It'll be $100. $20 will be due upfront and is nonrefundable for me to make the design. If you don't like it, I can tweak some stuff. The additional $80 is due before printing and is non refundable o

7.

Text - Do you have an email I can send the design to? Feel free Ok. My Venmo is to send the $20 whenever and I'll get the design made within the next two hours. Can you do the design before I pay? I don I am sick at home and my husband will have to bring the money actually am only taking Venmo right now because of the stay at home order. I will mail you the finished decal No I have to pay in person because it is gift cards

8.

Product - Please. This is for my daughters car and she has this disease going around Gift cards? I'm sorry, I only accept Venmo. I normally would accept cash but am only doing no-contact transactions right now. CHOOSE VALUE FROM $25-$500 CARD HAS NO VALUE UNTL PURCHASED GameStop POWER TO THE PLAYERS GIFT CARD GameStop POWER TO THE PLAYERS

9.

Text - I'm sorry.. but no thank you This is the only extra I have. Please. It's A hard time for everyone. My daughter is SICK. You want me to use my cash for this. When she is ill. Please do the design I will bring these to your house right now I am driving over you live in right Hello please tell me where you are I need these Text Message

10.

Screenshot - Community Board 1 mins - I have 7 dozen farm fresh eggs avalable from the happiest chickens in the world! Will deliver to your malbox in Windham! Payment by Venmo $4 a dozen DM me! 54- Message eggs 008 6 5 Comments You can get an 18 pack less then 4 bucks. They may last longer but 4 bucks is a litle igh for a dozen! For eggs out your yard! Why not just give them away and help some peeps! Like Reply - 6m - Edited

11.

Text - I need help ... rn I dnt have money ..but I just need one thing of pasta noodles anyone willing to help and deliver thank u god bless Ihave 2 boxes of Thin spaghetti noodles you may have for pick up only. 1h Like thanks but I dnt really care for spaghetti 52m Haha **95 how can you be so picky? Wow. 29m Like O82 that's if u eat too much of it wounlt u think u wounlt want to eat it that much .I'm just saying

12.

Text - Yesterday 10:11 pm What's the lowest you can do including shipping?x That is the lowest x 11:07 pm Today 12:34 am Including shipping £3 x Today 4:44 am Girl shipping is £2.95. Don't be a clown.

13.

Text - Animal Crossing CB wants more Bells than everyone else from a generous giveaway 5:18 PM / Hi I added you on the switch and it shows that you're playing another game :/I've waited a long time and I want some bells. So please stop being lazy Um.. no? You have plenty of bells so just give me 10-20 mil stop being greedy :18 PM 5:17 PM I'm sorry I just don't wanna give that much since l'm trying to give many people much You accepted the request Hi l'm giving people bells as quickly as possible

14.

Text - Chat with 2008 Yaris S Sedan $4,000 l'll give you $950 right now. No questions asked. Take it or leave it. Every second you wait on this offer I drop the price by $50. The ball Is in your court 9:50 p.m. Haha! So your offer is already at zero? Sent 9:53 p.m. No still 950 Take it or leave it 9:54 p.m. Nopel only had 20 seconds to respond, shoot. Guess I missed out. Sent 9:54 p.m.

15.

Text - Absolutely! I mean if you want to lose weight i'd recommend a diet plan with a focus on calorie reduction. If you want to increase your cardiovascular fitness I could make a plan for that also, would that be ok with you? 4:42 PM / yes give me a food plan and a cardiovascular plan 4:43 PM Sure, just fill out these forms so l can get a few more details about you docs.google.com/document/d/ 5:26 PM /

16.

Text - ok did that now what 5:29 PM I'll formulate a diet and exercise plan for you, which might take some time. It's €25 each ok, is that ok? 5:33 PM / that's ok also my gym is closed because the corona so i can only exercise in the park just make up one for that too

17.

Text

18.

Text - + USD 25.00 Money received he refunded 30 minutes later I just noticed you refunded your payment, I apologise but I don't do refunds 10:22 PM / hahahaha fuck you dumb ass retard i printed off the plan and got my money back fuck you gonna do about it nothing hahaha 10:24 PM Just a bit of advice, next time you scam someone, don't list your location in your bio and use your full name in your paypal account 10:25 PM /

19.

Text - 76 What? Read 11:25 AM so mom giving me 100$ on tuesday since she got the tax check alright would it be wrong if i asked for 250$ bc she gets what 500$ for me why can't she give me a lil more bc 100$ will barely buy anything

20.

Text - Yes, because theyre struggling with money and are in debt. They lose the house if they dont get caught up. iMessage 11:46 7 75 but i feel like asking for 250$ isn't bad That's a lot of money 1O

21.

Text - yk 100$ won't buy much That they dont have They fully support you all through the year. They dont have to give you anything e but they should give me some you guys make your own money i don't i get what a 20$ every so weeks

22.

Text - 75 & plus this thing says parents get 2,000$ per each child under 17 so asking for 250$ ain't nothing Their rent is $800 Thats 2 months of rent Groceries $200-300 every two werks okay

23.

Text - that's still 1,000$ left so i should be getting more than 100$ if i ask for 250$ they still got 750$ left!! iMessage Stitch It!

24.

Text - 1994 Chevrolet Camaro · C... 0 1994 Chevrolet Camaro · Conve... $2,500 Mark as Sold See Details 1k cash Thank you for the offer but that is much lower than I am looking for What do you want I'll go as low as 2300 Car is old Wake up Ur lucky l'm looking at it Lol I feel so lucky

25.

Text - Today 1:42 PM Is your dresser taken?? Can you deliver to It's available but you'd have to pick it up because I don't have a truck Me neither I need it today my address is I'm sorry other people are willing to come pick it up so if you can't l'll let them have it I asked first Yes but l'm giving it away for free so come get it or l'll give it to somebody else, even if you have to come another day I'm willing to wait Delivered I need this today my address is

26.

Text - I need an artist who will draw something for me and not be a dick and charge me.lts a simple drawing. Message me! 2 14 Comments

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment