Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Boss Turns Herself Into Potato During Meeting, Can't Undo It, Puns Ensue


Potato Boss is the hero the world needs and deserves. Seriously, a little gem of light from @PettyClegg, and her (Potato) boss, @mlizetocampo. To make matters even more fun in this wonderfully absurd moment from the struggles of trying to navigate technology, people are getting into the punny wordplay. 

1.

Text - Rach @PettyClegg my boss turned herself into a potato on our Microsoft teams meeting and can't figure out how to turn the setting off, so she was just stuck like this the entire meeting

2.

Face - Search or type a command RC VEUND 11:11 AM O Type here to search 3/30/2020 DELL home Insert prt sc F10 end F12 delete F3 FS F6 F7 F11

3.

Text - Rach @PettyClegg The good news is that my boss, Lizet Ocampo, will not be sacking me tomorrow. We hashed it all out tonight and our team is still laughing with you all. STAY PLANTED AT HOME & welcome my potato boss @mlizetocampo to the twitterverse @billieeilish twitter.com/mlizetocampo/s...

4.

Text - LizetOcampo @mlizetocampo I yam potato boss. You should see me in a crown, right @billieeilish? I yam glad this is making folks laugh at this time. Please stay planted at home and safe! For more needed laughs, follow my favorite comedian @cristela9. Potate out. #HASHtag #PotatoBoss

5.

Text - Rach @PettyClegg My entire team has decided to unearth their own identities. glad @sam_del_vecc & @_jalinsky90 held it together with me today while #potatoboss @mlizetocampo figured out @Microsoft teams twitter.com/sam_del_vecc/s...

6.

Text - Samantha Del Vecchio @sam_del_vecc Replying to @PettyClegg @mlizetocampo and @billieeilish No worrries about being sacked from @_jalinsky90 @PettyClegg and I, #potatoboss @mlizetocampo isn't salty about her spudden fame!

7.

Text - SHARKY @Belgian_Hotspur Replying to @PettyClegg @mlizetocampo and @billieeilish Hashed it out. Omg amazing pun

8.

Text - L Bill Kingston @BillKingston Replying to @PettyClegg @mlizetocampo and @billieeilish "My bos...will not be sacking me..." I see what you did there. O O I laughed so hard at this. Made my morning. @kellykbergeron

9.

Text - LucyB @LucybUob Replying to @PettyClegg @mlizetocampo and @billieeilish I'd like to chip in and say I found this post sMashing

10.

Text - WARNING Jeff Hoag Tampering with my @eshark67 daughter may anawo Replying to @PettyClegg @mlizetocampo and @billieeilish Some of these puns are going over with a huge spud.

11.

Nose - lil @lilmarob Replying to @PettyClegg How I be feeling these days

12.

Font - CEO of NeckSnapsTM @TinySt4rs Replying to @PettyClegg huh-

13.

Text - Faceless Old Woman @ @d_overlord Replying to @PettyClegg and @Quiara That potato looks so annoyed with itself...

14.

Soil - Tony G. @El_Binario Replying to @PettyClegg A whole mood

15.

Text - Catboy Slim @MT_GrayShadow Replying to @PettyClegg "Oh. Hi. So how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO."

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment