Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Ridiculous "Cash Flipping" Scammer Gets Trolled


It should go without saying that if someone cold calls you and says they can increase your money tenfold, that crap is fake and they deserved to get messed with. For some more absurd displays of the human condition, here are influencers getting called out for their free lobster scam, as well as the story of an Aunt Karen's scam falling apart.

1.

Font - 7:11 56% aliyah_officiall Active now Неу Are you interested in making some extra cash Today 6:45 PM Yea Insured by State Farm Insurance, I am a Certified Cash Promoter. What I do is "flip" your money. For instance, if you were interested and depending on how much you wanted flipped, I would flip your $200 into $2,000 $400 into $4,000 or your $500 into $5,000 If you're interested, I can flip as much money as you want. This process for flipping cash guarantees your cash will be flipped in 3

2.

Azure - 7:12 56% aliyah_officiall Active now Yes I could Can you add it to your cashapp? I can Ok do that now and let me know when you finish That's what she said O Jk ok Replied to you That's what she said 5 Who said Who is on first Ok it's in cash app Ok I'm gonna send you the name now $fiinancialfreedom You can just copy and paste Message..

3.

Font - 7:12 56% aliyah_officiall Active now You can just copy and paste Is that right bc you spelled financial wrong I spelled it with two i Whii $fiinancialfreedom That's it But it should be financial I know but I couldn't spell it that way cashapp wouldn't let me That's crazy Did you contact them about it Bc it makes you look like you're an idiot who can't spell 9 Remember two persons can't have the same name Replied to you Message..

4.

Product - 7:12 56% aliyah_officiall Active now TICITTO TINCI the same name Replied to you Bc it makes you look like you're an idiot who can't spell Wow it makes me look that way for real? Wasn't looking at it that way I read once where typos like that can make you come off as a scammer But your name says officiall Oh wait that's also misspelled Replied to you Oh wait that's also misspelled Yes it's the same problem with Instagram too You know no one as ever said that to me before That's why it's

5.

Font - 7:12 56% aliyah_officiall i Active now The people who usually talk to you might be kinda silly or goofy or gullible or something I talk to all different kind of people all the time Your the type that wanna make sure everything is correct and going the right way Yes I am precisely that I can see that's lovely though So your ready to get this cash now? Hell yea I wanna get DAT PHÁT CA$H I could send you a request of the amount you want to flip hey wanna see my cat's funny pic Send me your c

6.

Light - 7:17 54% aliyah_officiall Active now Send me your cashapp name Replied to you hey wanna see my cat's funny pic Lol sure Ok so you're gonna send me cash On the app Yes Then what Once your flip is made I of to know the amount your doing So I can know the amount you should receive Oh wait so I send you money first then you flip it Yes that's basicait So once you send it to me I flip it? Message..

7.

Product - 7:28 52% aliyah_officiall i Active now So once you send it to me I flip it? No you have $117 right you'll send that to me then l'll send you 2500 in return That will take like 10 minutes because cashapp is faster What would it be if I just sent you $112 I can't give all my money to your You Ok you'll receive $2400 Wait so $5 less I get $100 less It of to be round off to the nearest hundred So yea you'll receive $2400 And in half hour? Only 10 minutes Message.

8.

Light - 7:42 49% aliyah_officiall Active now Only 10 minutes Cashapp is faster What about western union Just use apps for now What app? Cashapp Or PayPal Do you use PayPal to pay pals Lol get jt Lol your funny O So what's your cashapp name My what Your cash tag Idk what that is is that like a hashtag Message.

9.

White - 7:42 49% aliyah_officiall i Active now hashtag Mine is $fiinancialfreedom You have cashapp right I have cash But not app Cash yes App no Oh so you have the money in your account Yea Ok go download cashapp Do I do that on my computer On your phone Message..

10.

Product - 7:48 48% aliyah_officiall Active now 2. 2#3 Ok where at Ok do it on your computer Photo Ok signing on The Sias Windows Update Accessories Programs MotoRacer Favorites Online Services America Online L StartUp AT&T WorldNet Service Documents O Sims CompuServe Settings •e Internet Explorer Prodigy Internet MS-DOS Prompt A Outlook Express Find O Windows Explorer Help Run. Log Off TACCT. Shut Down. Start Sorry photo didn't send You can download it on google Message.. 8. 4 7 * G 门 Windows98

11.

Font - 7:48 48% aliyah_officiall i Active now ED Shut Down. Start Sorry photo didn't send You can download it on google Is that google.com Google Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find e. Yes Is that google.com Google Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find e.. Yes Is that google.com Google Search the world's information, i

12.

Product - 8:01 と A 0 44% aliyah_officiall Active now What's your phone number 867-5309 What area code 420 Ok you download the cashapp? No my other girlfriend said not to use it. She doesn't know you're my other girlfriend tho We've been chatting a while so I feel like you and I should be boyfriend girlfriend So you don't want to make cash? I do! If you say you're my girlfriend l'll do it Message...

13.

Azure - 8:01 A 0 44% aliyah_officiall i Active now I'm your girlfriend Wow you seem so excited Say it better! You gotta sound like you want to be my girlfriend I want to be your girlfriend You're not very good at this Are you even a girl lol Hey Hey Are you even a girl Or are you a man Like a man pretending to be a girl Trying to get me to send you money With hope vou'll send me more lol Message.

14.

Font - 8:03 A 0 44% aliyah_officiall i Active now With hope you'll send me more lol Shame on you And your small pner Hope the girl of your dreams kicks you in the tt And you have to sleep alone all night, every night, forever. Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Message.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment