Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Masterful Photoshop Trollings From The King James Fridman


James Fridman has made himself the de facto authority on misinterpreting people's photoshop demands, and that's a good thing. People think they want to see strangers removed from photos, small touch ups and corrections, but that's never what they get. They get what they deserve, some sweet James Fridman photoshop trolls.

1.

Siberian tiger - James Fridman @fjamie013 hey james... Could you make like tiger attack me? thank you. This lady might be of help.

2.

Human - fjamie013 IN BALL He didn't bear with you... Hi James, could you please make the bear realistic

3.

Photograph - Joana @icloud.com> to me - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hi James, I don't have mine nails done, could you fixed Fixed it. it? Ty!

4.

Clothing - Joseph @gmail.com> to me - Hi James! I hope your doing well. I just fired a pistol for the first time, and I was hoping you could make me look like some sort of agent? thank you! James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Sure. HOUSE FOR SALE

5.

Horse - James Fridman efjamie013 Hey James! Could you make it look like my sister isn't holding her middle finger up? Thank you! Sure.

6.

Plant - @gmail.com> to me James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hi Jamie. Can you please make it chair because its not aesthetic . Thanks As you wish.

7.

Photograph - Facel Jamie, can you make my face reflect in the sky reflection on the bean? Thanks. James Fridman @flamie013 There you go.

8.

Photograph - John Donian Hi James, I love this picture, but my wife is dressed just like the gondolier! Can you fix it so it doesn't look so awkward? James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Fixed.

9.

Plant - Can you please erase the guy in the back, he kinda messes my pic. Thanks a lot! James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Here you go, buddý.

10.

Shirt - Hi mate, that's me with the golf tee in my mouth, any chance you could make it look like my friend has taken a shot? James Fridman o efjamie013 No doubt.

11.

Plant - Paianiy Hi James, could you please remove the guy watering plants in the background? James Fridman @flamie013 Sure.

12.

Water - Vir Hi Bro! Can you make this photo more romantiC, please? Thanks! fjamie013 No doubt, bro.

13.

Footwear - Hey there, are you able to edit this sO I have wings? fjamie013 Enjoy.

14.

Vertebrate - San Andra Hi James! Can you please make us stand in a museum instead of in nature? Thank you very much! James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Sure. LIVING AND EXTINCT RELAIS

15.

Arm - Hey, can you make me look like I'm in a really cool place and not a lake in the background? fjamie013 Sure.

16.

Outerwear - Hi James! Please, could you get more leaves on the tree? Thanks! e fjamie013 Here you go. Wir lighe Wir liete

17.

Shoe - John to me - @gmail.com> Hey, Jamie, Can you make her look like my real girlfriend, Done. and can you cover up the scars on my legs? James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> STYL STY

18.

Joint - Trisha egmail.com to me Hi James, Can you please make it not so obvious that I'm in the bathroom in this picture? James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com>

19.

Electric blue - Emily @gmail.com> to me James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hi James, your edits are so amazing! Is there any chance of removing the pizzas from the background so the picture looks a bit more classy? Thank you! Hurry up.

20.

Shoe - Pelle vahayden James Fridman efjamie013 Can you photoshop another deer instead of the sheep? Oh deer..

21.

Cloud - Jamei Jacon Hi James, Could you please get rid of the people in the background? James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Done.

22.

Photograph - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Austin @icloud.com> to me - Can you remove the guy in the background Yup.

23.

Smile - Juan Luis @gmail.com> to me - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hey James, Could you piease remove my friend from the Sure. background?

24.

Photograph - James Fridman efjamie013 hey james my hands look weird can you make it look like i'm holding the pole instead? Sure. WAIE

25.

Facial expression - Lra ira Hey James, could you please take the lamp out? Thanks! James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Sure.

26.

Water - Jonas @gmx.net> to me - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hey James, could you do it so that the water goes in my mouth in this foto? I would really really appreciate that. Thank you! :) Wrong fountain.

27.

Hair - James Fridman efjamie013 Hi James! Me and my boyfriend where trying to take a photo with the ducks, but we didn't manage to get any in the photo! Could you put some ducks in please? There you go. GHINESE

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment