Thursday, February 18, 2021

Mad Lads Who Blazed Their Own Trail


Life has all this boring convention and expectation to it. That's why mad lads who play by their own rules can be such a refreshing change. The mad lads of the world are out doing shenanigans, subverting the world's expectations, and going the extra mile for their own ridiculous ends. It's all about those mad lads who play the game their way.

1.

Font - its turo @motherscowboy ??? turo 08-15 yes? 08:16 u got a coin near u 08:16 08:21 all ? yeah く Tweet 08:16 HandbrakeHero flip it for me @WndowsMane 08:16 im dropping outa college did it 08:16 08:18 - 2/24/20 - Twitter for iPhone whatd it land on 08:16 heads 08:17 fucj yea aoght thank you

2.

Font - Would you rather have 30 million dollars or 30 million loyal friends Nikhil I would choose 30 million loyal friends, ask everyone for 5$ which a loyal friend won't deny.. then i already have 150million $. my next step would be standing on election . with 30million votes, i would win easily .. then i would start a business like a chocolate factory because i already have 30 million consumers from starting .. then I would ask my all friends to buy a chocolate per day then 30 million chocolat

3.

Food - Andrew (Toycat) @ibxtoycat In the UK we sometimes joke about having to order the kids meal In America to get a normal sized meal Today I actually did it, this is what a $5.50 kids meal at olive garden looks like, it is legitimately just a regular amount of food DINCIC

4.

Font - nogoodnamesework 1 hour ago Wait the 'names in my username is spelt 'namese? How haven't I noticed that before? 55 Reply Give Award Share Report Save corazon21 1 hour ago Sad + 19 Reply Give Award Share Report Save nogoodnameswork 19 minutes ago , The real sad part is that name was still available. + 18 | Reply Give Award Share Report Save

5.

Rectangle - Today 1:17 AM Meeting started -AM Miss I'm going to be late because l'm making a full English breakfast sorry, l'll only be 30 mins max

6.

Motor vehicle - II In my supporters discord server we have afk channel where nobody can talk. These madlads learned how to communicate with morse code using deaf/ mute icons... They're communicating using morse code by deafening and undeafening (edited) AFK Brazil check brickgod D-nade diorno Ericccc gabebubblegum gwa gwa IHAVEAUTOMATICWIFI infuriating fruit

7.

Light - H&R H&R Block BLOCK @HRBlock You still haven't done your taxes? (No judgment.) You're putting off filing because: Crime Pickle @fck12 • 21h Replying to @HRBlock I'm committing tax fraud 272 O 13 H&R BLOCK H&R Block O @HRBlock 8h That doesn't seem like a good idea. 229

8.

Font - DVS @DVSWhatltTweets · 1d My wife ordered just some jerkey and almond milk from Walmart and the box came with a whole ass air fryer, heater and other stuff lol. Bozos sent the wrong box. $100 air fryer for the price off a bag of beef jerkey ♡ 52 27 1,386 30.1K Walmart Help @walmarthelp Replying to @DVSWhatltTweets Oh, no! Can you please send us your order number and contact information, so we can take a look? Thank you! DVS @DVSWhatltTweets No, I don't kin think I will

9.

Font - Hi David, I wanted to reach out to you following this morning's class. I really appreciated your contributions to our discussion, but felt that I should follow up with you. I noticed that, during class, you appeared to consume an entire chocolate cake. Normally I would never be one to police my students' eating habits, but I reviewed the class recording and you finished the whole thing in 43 seconds. I'm pretty sure I watched you unhinge your jaw like some kind of snake. Is everything goi

10.

Jaw - 8-Year-Old Calls Out NPR For Lack Of Dinosaur Stories An 8-year-old from Minneapolis recently pointe. a NPR · 2 days ago My name is Leo and I am 8 years old. I listen to All Things Considered in the car with mom. I listen a lot. I never hear much about nature or dinosaurs or things like that. Maybe you should call your show Newsy things Considered, since I don't get to hear about all the things. Or please talk more about dinosaurs and cool things. Sincerely, Leo

11.

Font - Ask me anything Burger King Ad cupons.burger.. BURGER KING SAIBA MAIS How To Change Language In Windows 10 Operating System 689K views · 4 years ago BasicallyAlive • 10 months ago (edited) help i accidentally set my langauge to japanese Edit: i had to learn japanese and i couldnt fix it for 3 months Edit 2. 7/11/2020: Its fixed IL 146 回 32 32 REPLIES ... ...

12.

Brown - r/teenagers u/Dankosaurus420 5h i.redd.it 9 Awards Labeling everything in my brother's room until he realizes day 2 DRESSER

13.

Font - O plaid-lemming • 6h College professor:Student was late for an exam, emails me: "look out the window, I just got in a motorcycle accident" I look out, and sure enough, he's out in the parking lot where he crashed into a car. He deals with campus security or whatever, walks in half way through the exam, tosses some piece of the bike on the desk "as proof of what happened", sits down and aces the exam with time to spare. + Reply 806

14.

Organism - 59 Functional Alcoholic @not_.. · 5d At my old job if u looked like a nerd id give u the wrong flavor of ice cream on didnt .... purpose, just because i knew you have the confidence to correct me O 1,670 23 24.2K 312K ∞

15.

Organism - 1,380 Day compost experiment with SunChips® biodegradable bag 10 Year compost experiment with a SunChips® biodegradable bag 12K views 6 years ago 80 views 2 months ago 业 上 + 55 15 Share Download Save Share Download Save 国

16.

Glasses - I WISH YOU THE BES IF LUC IN THE FUTURE + SAVE ... 1 270 SHARE Eat 10 bowls of rice using just one toothpick for 7 hours 8.1K 437,901 views Dec 4, 2019

17.

Photograph - Grandma Li @AtsukosGrandma I put in trash can Atsuko Okatsuka @AtsukoComedy Feb 12 Grandma said "look" and she had cut my ex out of old pics Show this thread 5:59 PM · Feb 12, 2021 Twitter for iPhone 43.3K Retweets 833 Quote Tweets 476.9K Likes

18.

Communication Device - So, @ProfBrianCox... you know that job you said you thought I should do? I interviewed for it on Friday. I start (not particularly fortuitously) on 1st April. Here goes! Nov 25, 2020 My boss is retiring in March. Would anyone like to move to Manchester and be my boss?! Latest opportunities I christie.nhs.uk Brian Cox O @ProfBrianCox - Nov 25, 2020 I think you should do it. 31 169 27 216 8K

19.

Font - Laser Quest Laser Tag Center 7:27 PM Hey before youre gone forever I just want to be honest. I ran, I jumped and I climbed on multiple occasions at the Ottawa location. I did not respect the Laser Quest Code of Conduct even though I verbally agreed to it and for that I am sorry. We forgive you

20.

Font - Currently helping my son look for his bag of Skittles that I ate an hour ago.

21.

Font - 27 You Retweeted bruh @yellowgengar2 · 4h My brothers ex had been stealing our Netflix for the past two months now by disguising her account as "settings" and honestly I ain't even mad. I'm just really disappointed in myself for actually believing that an account named "settings" would legitimately be Netflix settings N est Nomar Settings Add Profile

22.

Rectangle - i like having my own apartment bc it means when my family comes to visit i can just say "you're under my roof" and they can't protest update my dad is grounded

23.

Clothing - Artist Hank Schmidt travels to scenic locations only to paint the pattern on his own shirt. ealexhursch chaotic neutral

24.

Product - blake messick @blakemessick my neighbor just got an unsecured wireless printer, so I sent this to him Print Hello I am your printer I have become self-aware 0, O e

25.

Font - Alias 59 minutes ago I would like to be buried with a random extra bone in my body to confuse archeologists in the future 174 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment