Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Dumbest Things People Have Ever Said


We've all been there at one point or another in our lives. We're going about our daily business, just trying to check all the boxes without completely failing, and then boom, someone you know, never met, or you ends up spewing out something into the atmosphere that is discouragingly devoid of common sense. Maybe it's an innocent brain fart, or perhaps it's something more ominous, like pure ignorance. This collection of the dumbest things that people have ever said might at the very least serve to make you feel just a bit better about yourself. 

1.

Font - DerJungeGoethe • 16h My grandma saying I should close the windows so the WiFi signal doesn't go out. G Reply 167 3 ...

2.

Font - redshoeMD • 16h I work in an emergency department and am used to opening doors and saying "hi I'm redshoeMD one of the doctors here." After a long over night shift, a mason came to repair my steps and I answered my front door with the same phrase. G Reply 1 132 3 ...

3.

Rectangle - Haboobalub • 11h It's not something I said but I did try to scrub a shadow out of a carpet once. Someone put a sticker on my window. G Reply 1 39 3 ...

4.

Font - revjor · 15h I got into a 10 minute yelling match with my old roommate over him saying, "Insects are not animals." Reply 72 3 ...

5.

Smile - StevesMcQueenlsHere • 16h When Jessica Simpson questioned on national TV why her can of Chicken of the Sea tasted like tuna. A G Reply 18 3 ...

6.

Smile - TwerkingStormTrooper · 17h "I thought the dryer uses water"- u/ TwerkingStormTrooper circa 2010 G Reply 1 183 ...

7.

Font - Timmeh007 · 14h "I've lost my phone!" To my friend who I was currently speaking to on my phone... I didn't feel it in my pocket anymore and forgot mid conversation. G Reply 13 3 ...

8.

Font - ShadedSpaces • 16h I'm a pediatric critical care nurse. I'm used to parents asking about baby milestones. But this one time... standing bedside, gazing their infant son, parents asked me very seriously, "At what age do babies stop seeing ghosts?" I bluescreened for at least 10 seconds. G Reply 184 ...

9.

Rectangle - Starr_fall • 13h Back in 2014 I still vividly remember we were eating dinner, and my brother is chewing with his mouth open while my sister is talking. My dad, still thinking about her talking but talking to my brother said "Talk with your mouth closed." and my sister just went silent immediately. G Reply 1 10 3 ...

10.

Organism - Outside-Question • 16h Someone bragged about how hard their family worked to get wealthy. They had inherited land that had been worth very little for over 100 years and all of a sudden 40 years ago some developer wanted to build a massive shopping centre on it and paid a fortune for it. Reply 76 ...

11.

Font - HJF2800 • 12h So I was helping my friend do math and this was our conversation. "Ok now whats 8 + 2" "Uhhhhhh" "Its nine" "Oh yeah" "I was kidding its eight" "jerk" we were in 6th grade Reply 1 9 ...

12.

Rectangle - SlyFunkyMonk • 15h girl said foxes were mythical creatures, and she turns to her friend for support. She nods, "yea, just like deer ain't real." we were seniors in HS. G Reply 74 3 ... +

13.

Rectangle - PurpleFig1665 • 16h "How does the sun like know what to do?" My youngest brother when asking how day/night cycles work. G Reply 1 16 3 ...

14.

Font - Bootswiththafurrrrr • 12h "No wonder Il'm so dehydrated, all l've had today was a Popeyes biscuit" G Reply 4 3 ...

15.

Font - Do you work here ? No Barbra I just stand here In this shops uniform for no reason + G Reply ...

16.

Font - FAILBlog Follow us on O Instagram

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment