Thursday, January 14, 2021

Parking Lot Bully Snipes Driver's Parking Space, Petty Revenge Ensues


Parking lots inspire all kinds of acts of petty revenge. People seem innately predisposed towards getting impatient and flat out rude behind the wheel. This can manifest in folks cutting each other off and taking parking spots that were clearly not their spots to begin with. Well, when this parking lot bully decided to act a fool they didn't anticipate the driver that they messed with responding in kind with a solid, deserved petty revenge. Check out another glorious petty revenge with this Costco parking lot standoff that ended in a petty revenge

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/Rathgalra · 18h 2 S 3 4 Snipe my parking spot? Fine. TLDR: Snipe a parking space? Okay, I, the Driver don't need to go in, only my passenger does. Hope you don't have anywhere to be in the immediate future. This happened over a decade ago; I was running errands with my grandmother, and, due to her declining health, I was driving. We got to the post office in a strip-mall so she could get a book of stamps, and had been patiently waiting for an end spot that was just

2.

Text - While waiting, I scanned the scenery and watched the other vehicle in question enter the driveway two large shops down and heeded no mind to them. Meanwhile, the person finished backing out, but did so in such a way that we were blocked off from accessing it rapidly, but as soon as they cleared the area, I swung a bit wide (I was driving a conversion van) to approach the spot, when the car I watched enter the driveway, acknowledged my blinker, pointed at me, and laughed as they swooped in

3.

Text - I mentioned to this smug entitled jerk that I was OBVIOUSLY waiting for this spot, even had my blinker on, and that he should move. I know, I know, futile, but I figured being nice would be the right approach (I was in my early 20's). "I'll only be a minute" was his smug response. Alright... You want to play games, sir? Games we shall play. I told my grandmother to go ahead and go into the Post Office to do her business, after confirming that we had nowhere else we needed to go in a timel

4.

Text - While my grandmother was in the post office, I rocked the conversion van as close as I possibly could to his bumper without touching anything, while leaving JUST enough room for my grandmother to get back in through the passenger door. Turns out, his business took longer than hers, so I was able to get EVEN CLOSER to his bumper, ultimately blocking him in, with as close as he was to the car across from him, and as close as I opted to park MY vehicle. He had no moves he could make without

5.

Text - After coming out and seeing what I had done, he started yelling... I don't really remember exactly what was said, but he was fuming. We took this opportunity to smile and wave at him, and my grandmother, catching onto what was happening and with the window cracked, loudly announced that she got a new calendar, and the pictures were breathtaking and that I needed to see them as she pushes the calendar into my field of view and loudly describing what the pictures were of, reading the captio

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment