Thursday, January 14, 2021

Karen Assumes Customer Works At Liquor Store, Reality Check Ensues


Oh man, that must've been real satisfying. Nothing quite warms the heart like one customer putting another rude and belligerent customer in check. It sounds like this particular customer was in the right place at the right time when Karen showed up looking for her precious wine coolers. All this quick little tale's missing is a round of applause from everyone else that was in the store. 

Check out some more juicy Karen drama with this Karen who raged at a grocery store employee, so another customer put her in check

1.

Text - r/IDontWorkHereLady + Join u/throwralco • 3d 1 Just take your warm winecoolers and go, Karen. XL I'm excited to type this story, so my apologies if it's all over the place! I've dealt with Karens before, but not like this. I never thought l'd encounter one in the wild. Last night, I took a trip to my local liquor store to get some bourbon for my apartment. I'll admit - l'm there often. The employees are cool, lowkey, and most importantly... they don't judge me for frequent visits. I pick

2.

Text - Karen is holding a pack of blue, gross-looking winecoolers. She goes, "I'd like these cold." I chuckle politely. "Oh, sorry. I don't work here." I do a quick scan of the store and spot an employee a few aisles away, stocking shelves. I point to him. "It looks like he does, though." I turn back around and continue reading the bottle in my hand. Karen did not accept my response. "Umm. Yeah, you do. I see you here all the time," she answered, very rudely.

3.

Text - I turn back, chuckle again and say, "Yeah, they should hang a plaque in my honor for how much business I give them. ButI really don't work here." I took my bottle and continued down the aisle. Karen followed closely behind me. She was definitely not social distancing. She scoffs, "Well, can't you just go look for me anyway, since you're here so often?!" I was kinda shocked by this request. Like... what? I simply replied with, "I'm actually on my way to checkout, but l'm sure that employee

4.

Text - Karen did not like this one bit. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?! YOU LITTLE BRAT!" I know I shouldn't fuel the fire, but l'm pretty sarcastic by nature, and I just couldn't help it. I turned to her for the last time, and said, "Well judging by your appearance, I wouldn't expect you to know how to treat people with basic human decency. I hope those winecoolers help heal whatever wounds are possessing you to act like a child. Fingers crossed you brought your ID!" It's like she malfunctioned.

5.

Text - I happily picked them up, and brought them back where they belonged, earning a smile and a nod from the employee. Lemme tell ya, the bourbon tasted even better after that. Edit: oops, spelling... 2.1k 104 1, Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment