Friday, January 29, 2021

Man Proposes With Diamond Ring In Biscuit, Twitter Reacts


I mean, everyone out there expresses their love in vastly different ways. Who says that a biscuit can't be the ultimate sidekick on a romantic's quest for tying the knot with the one they love? Did we ever think we'd come across a biscuit proposal until now? Nope, but the internet's full of hilarious little surprises like this. 

1.

Food - Josh Raby @JoshRaby A customer just made us do this, I am LOSING IT

2.

Font - Spokane Sammi Rose @SamRoseWatson Replying to @JoshRaby Proposing at a restaurant during a pandemic is next-level future divorce energy

3.

Font - Mark Agee @MarkAgee Replying to @JoshRaby They have to say "Will you help me make these house fries into home fries?" or gtfo

4.

Font - Jason @longwall26 Replying to @MarkAgee and @JoshRaby Long time ago, I was waiting tables at the Tin Angel in Nashville. Some guy comes in and says, "I'm proposing tonight. If it goes well, my friend will show up and play us a song. Cool?" I was, like, uh sure, thinking guitar or whatever. Motherfucker showed up with BAGPIPES

5.

Font - Princess Nat @NatashaxCameron I, for one, would say yes to a biscuit proposal

6.

Rectangle - TiredDoc III A @DubTryNStopMe Replying to @JoshRaby "Baby doll, life is full of grits and it's hard to live in hominy. And we're lucky to find a love that doesn't waffle. And knowing that, there's just one question I'm bacon of you. Will you butter my biscuits forever?"

7.

Rectangle - Kat Knapp @akatnap Replying to @JoshRaby I love this because it doesn't scream "proposal". More like "this is the toy that came with your meal"

8.

Human body - Purple Turtle @cudihours knowing me i would just devour that before anybody could tell me about the ring.

9. Same mood right here.

Food - Kat @ Seasonal Depression @Estrogenerator Replying to @JoshRaby Same energy Ann 2 hours ago via Mobile I said yes :D-with Dennis Share and 54 others like this.

10.

Font - Ryan Hernandez @HernadezRyan He just wants her to be the biscuit to his gravy

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment