Friday, December 25, 2020

Twitter Thread: Neighbor Creates Mind-Blowingly Wholesome Fairy Experience


@SaystheFox found some hard times and put that energy into making some magic happen for a kid in their neighborhood. It's probably some of the more wholesome stuff we've seen. Also, points for getting the parents in on it because without that this whole thing would probably be the creepiest thing we've ever experienced. For more wholesomeness, here's some wholesome memes to keep the feels intact and a quick tumblr post on kids language struggles.

1.

Text - kelly victoria @saysthefox ... I think everyone could use a lighthearted/happy story right now so here goes: At the beginning of the pandemic I went through some painful personal stuff and would often go out at night for long walks because no one was around and I couldn't sleep anyway. One night I was walking 7:20 PM 12/11/20 - Twitter for iPhone 79.2K Retweets 42.8K Quote Tweets 342K Likes

2.

Adaptation - kelly victoria Replying to @saysthefox @saysthefox · 1d down my street and noticed that someone had set up a few little objects in a tree planter and upon closer inspection I realized it was a fairy garden with a little note about the 4 year old girl who felt lonely in quarantine and wanted to spread some cheer. The next day I wrote Our 4 par al girf made thia to rhten pr le pa ta the magi, t on't take wa be hard, ut we'e in ti ter Seemiyr feiry pafen ner ter ll you cont cds oud bil

3.

Organism - kelly victoria a little note to her, pretending to be a fairy named Sapphire that had come to live in the tree because she had set it up so nicely and I left it on the tree that night on my walk and said I would gift her with a magical fairy dice (I got really into crafting resin rpg die at @saysthefox · 1d 9 41 17567 39.5K

4.

Brown - kelly victoria the start of the pandemic) if she did 3 things for me: @saysthefox · 1d Dear friends- M, name Saprhire. 1 an leur - Drow a piwe o frite ial Se Can Steu e e fres es n s ree, Inued yur help! You See, Yeserlay a mog cal wzarl gue me a magiial lucky die need for tcm if these things ore dene, i jenve the magcat dice for you. heve Friday Morning Be Sure to hre em i with ese Staring 13 Coring ! ehire *e helps yeu 30 27511 41.2K

5.

Text - kelly victoria So I left a bunch of my die that had small imperfections and left her another note and also a little extra note for her parents with my name and phone number so they could contact me and knowI wasn't some creep leaving notes for their small child: @saysthefox 1d Congrarulations! You Passed he test! These ry Specal dice Were hendmade by fuiries, (they arena partet but we tried ur le) and the wizard Cost a Spll on them to Protut whoever Carries them at all cost. AS lang as yo

6.

Text - kelly victoria This was there the next day: @saysthefox · 1d Dear Sapphice, w Sappphire, Phank you so much for lirng 12 Ja I love the magnet yen gave me wth the anomes. what are theic names? Trank yon for the dice! I love tnem so fany Tree. d bright spot n ow quarantine m indeed ! Those dice are such a 2 and notat all lost on us. you have been a mu much and I put the opld ene ina special eag of mine and sleet witm it in my bad1 get to use me dice for a specinl game my daddy and I play wne

7.

Toy - @saysthefox · 1d kelly victoria Doing this every night gave me purpose in a horribly painful and lonely time. I looked forward to my days again and I started ordering art supplies and little trinkets to leave her. We wrote back and forth throughout the last 9 months, helping each other feel less lonely and I Oh you know this girls love language is stuffies! She is in LOVE! ube s the l er hc foo 40. ear Con ve 1 frimie o lave you forver 38 L7503 47.2K

8.

Carnivore - kelly victoria got to chat with her mom via text to make sure my gifts were a little more personal. At one point she asked for a photo of me and thankfully I had some elf costume items from the previous Halloween so I photoshopped some photos of myself in costume, looking like a fairy. 9 @saysthefox 1d + Tnis is a special magic diamand 1 made for ya Daw Sapphine. (one ae at wp all e onfatti far yao you n mohu fou the stiara and pieti you a the mast beauitiful. Can yan teepa darhant a

9.

Text - kelly victoria In the past month her mom sent me a text letting me know that they had closed @saysthefox 1d escrow on a new house a little further away and would have to leave the fairy garden behind in the care of their neighbors. She also mentioned that Eliana was having a tough time with it so I made sure Deaw Sagphine waitid to t yn Pra the Aitang (A sa nawz that wee n Led Lahe 8o we t T las, and we st ceme the wtme en, but unia oc d fin To Sypphire dang gedan atla mat Decomber iv u c

10.

Finger - kelly victoria to include some support in my letters and told her I had to move as well so she'd feel like we were both going through it together. Her mom said it was helping her so much and they really wanted to try to see me somehow before @saysthefox · 1d they left. Well today, their moving day, after a 0:29

11.

Head - kelly victoria few days of planning with her mom, I got to meet Eliana. I left one last note this morning saying i had to move out today and made up a little story that when fairies move houses, they grow to the size of a human just for one day to move all of their belongings. I said I had one @saysthefox · 1d 9 70 27371 40K

12.

Street fashion - kelly victoria more gift for her and would leave it this afternoon and hoped e she wouldn't catch me. As they came back from their last walk around their neighborhood I was by the tree leaving her gift and she got to catch me in the act. (I got tested two days ago and her @saysthefox · 1d O 37 27351 37.7K

13.

Adaptation - kelly victoria parents did too to make sure we were all safe because I really needed to hug that girl) We got to sit and talk for about an @saysthefox · 1d hour and she asked me a million questions about what life is like as a fairy, some I had prepared and others I hadn't. It was incredible and one of the Evam uanwe rak 63 27435 43.2K

14.

Finger - 13 AM -Mobl @saysthefox · 1d kelly victoria most important and impactful afternoons of my life thus far. I hope one day when she's older she can understand that I truly needed her as much as she needed me these past few months. This is the book she wrote me after I encouraged her to keep telling such amazing stories. And Sapphire was so sad that she counted to her fary friends. 1. 2,3, 4, 5.6,7.9 10, 1, 12. 13, 14, 15, 16, 17. 18, 19. 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. And she

15.

Sphere - kelly victoria We plan to keep in touch/write letters to @saysthefox · 1d each other from time to time. She's changed me forever and the things her mom has said about how her self- confidence, her kindness towards others and her creativity have skyrocketed since meeting me make me feel like I made an impact too. Some quotes: She whispers to me right after you left "I have a secret to tell you. You can't tell anyone that Sapphire is a fairy" -I had so much fun on my play date with Sapphi

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment