Friday, December 25, 2020

Guy Lies About Being Marine, Gets Catfished Back


What a wonderful example of two people being absolutely ridiculous. In all fairness, this dude started it when he pretended to be a marine while texting a random number. From there, the person on the receiving end of the text decides to play the catfish card right back. Talk about some master level reversary right there. Beautiful work, really. 

1.

Text - Text Message Sun, Nov 17, 2 43 PM Hey how are you Sorry who is this It's Justin Justin ? The marine. We met awhile back Sorry can you send a picture or something ?1 really don't remember

2.

Green - Did that go through Sorry I don't recognize you! Well damn haha. How's your day going?

3.

Text - Are you sure you have the righ number? My names Rachel Maybe I don't hahaha Do you still mind talking? I'm always down to meet new people Thursday 9:19 AM Hey Rachel Hey I Happy thanksgiving. Just curious but what's your ran and what branch are you in ? Marines. And staff sergeant Oh okay cool! Do you get to be wit your family today ? Or stay where you're stationed. I'm with my family today thankfully How's your thanksgiving going

4.

Green - 8:56 PM 434% on That's nice! It's going good. Where are you stationed ? san Diego What's your MOS rtarman Oh okay ! What does that mearn you do ?

5.

Text - Verizon 8:56 PM 134% Here's me btw I operate a mortar Nice Thanks! So how did you get my number again ? Friday 8:28 PM Random question for you What's that

6.

Text - How are you gonna try to catfish a wrong number that texted you How are you gonna catfish someone you randomly texted. And then ask how IM catfishing. Because I showed a friend the picture you sent claiming to be you, and we found who that person is hahaha Then you should know she's the girlfriend of the real guy in the photo you sent me.

7.

Photograph - instagram.com G C'mon we're so cut

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment