Friday, December 25, 2020

Chipotle Educates Vegetarian On Twitter


Chipotle was there to save the day for an oblivious vegetarian who apparently had no idea that chorizo is in fact meat. What would the world do without Becky! So many vegetarians might be out there unknowingly eating meat cause they thought that chorizo was in the clear. 

1.

Text - Mackenzie O'Malley @ReturnOvThaMack @ChipotleTweets I've been a vegetarian since age 12. I just had the chorizo and it's so good! Texture and flavor is exactly like real meat! 11/10/16, 12:50 PM CATICORAChipotle @ChipotleTweets @ReturnOvThaMack Do you mean Sofritas? Chorizo is meat. -Becky

2.

Text - Mackenzie O'Malley @ReturnOvTha... 1d Replying to Chipotle @ChipotleTweets no I had chorizo because I'm vegetarian. I don't eat meat 320 195 CATOCORIChipotle SANCANON @ChipotleTweets @ReturnOvThaMack Chorizo is meat. - Becky MEX

3.

Text - Mackenzie O'Malley @ReturnOvTha... 1d Replying to Chipotle @ChipotleTweets 192 210 Mackenzie O'Malley @ReturnOvTha.... 3h Well after my chorizo incident yesterday, I decided to keep this meat train rollin #notavegetariananymore E BEEF PARMA KARTSP.A ACON PROSCRE O PRODUC

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment