Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Trashy Moments That Flooded The World With Garbage


People aren't always on their A game. It's not hard to find moments of pure selfishness, gross neglect or destructive weirdness. Most people agree to try to be decent to each other, but sometimes people don't get the memo and you end up with trashy moments bubbling with garbage-ocity.

1.

Room

2.

Hat - LOOK LIKE A STAR? Kyrie & Josh Bill BIKyde says her husband's Kid Rock impersonation is ruining her life

3.

Floor - Hi neighbor! I saw that you received my food! I hope it's sitting well in your belly. I was really looking forward to that pasta. My delivery driver made a mistake but it would have been pretty simple for me to go outside and see it on your step instead. Also, I know you have it because Door Dash provides pictures upon delivery ;) welcome

4.

Pizza - D0 15 16 Comments O Like Comment Tremember getting into a terrible argument with the people who lived there because I tried recreating that scene with my friends. We had six pizzas ready to fly. One landed on their car lol. I cleaned it up myself, but that did not seem to calm the woman who lived there one bit. I almost spat on her. Never going again

5.

Arm - TWO-SEATER ....

6.

Hair - ANGIE ALLAN CHEAT N ASSHOMEWRECKER WIFE Local Business Owner

7.

Screenshot - 7m • E I have a Garage Full of Refurbished Toys, me and Friends clean the toys up from burial sites all over the county and package them up for resale CHARAD. THE TUENTY TROUSAMB LEAGE ONDER THE SEA MANC JURT WASA $25 MESSAGE Refurbished Grave Site Children's Toys 1 7 Comments Like לן Comment So you take toys off children's grave sites? As in steal them?!? Like Reply

8.

Hairstyle - ull T-Mobile Wi-Fi ? 08:44 @ 24% Well my hubby and I are engaged but no married but basically I am an army wife. He hasn't enlisted but has been thinking about joining the military. He loves airborne so I suggested he get a tattoo of it on his neck. I know he never went to the school but he's basically airborne in his heart. So proud of my hubby for getting an airborne tattoo based off my suggestion! He doesn't need to enlist! It's how he feels. AIRBORNE

9. Leaves a new bag every day

Human

10. Wedding gift is an invitation to join an MLM

Text - Hope you enjoy every moment leading up to your amazing, unforgettable day! Congratulations Peauly Consiltdrt My Aift to you wun 3 pats The Ist is theise Produck to yo/ Th Ind is an invrtation to S Decauon to Join. goeas Meehne By Appt with yoú he 3d in you Weain to Jon.

11.

Leg - Catu hpt MP APPY

12.

Text - jay @userjaymes · 1d stealing from walmart Ky @justky1018 · 1d What's something that is legal but FEELS illegal? Show this thread 502 27 29.7K 335K claire @cycles_within Replying to @userjaymes Alot of women go through shoplifting phases & this is inherently intertwined w their subconscious & the fact that they used to gather berries, nuts, greens etc

13.

Pill - A social media influencer filmed himself tricking elderly and homeless people into eating bars of soap covered in chocolate.

14.

Handwriting - 5 TH mA TAKE if in Bathroom for if it does no t mare than 10 minutes. Stin K. Empleyees 9 Smell checu will name uill be Be co mple ted to ensure employee not Siting on phone Reporkd o ofice

15.

Adaptation - SCCT Regional Water Authority is in Hamden, Connecticut. Yesterday at 7:20 PM · AUTHO WATER 170 YEARS TRUSTED INCE S We are saddened to report that Hamden's historic "Door Tree," a natural feature celebrated for nearly 150 years, has been cut down by vandals. The RWA Police Department is currently investigating. If you have any information as to who may be responsible, please contact us at 203-562-4020.

16.

Finger

17.

Face

18.

Style - Y'all I cannot make this shit up. Pull up to get gas and these things are chilling 481 72 Comments

19.

Nature

20.

Cuisine

21.

Motor vehicle

22.

Handwriting - waited 30 min O SERVIC We NO

23.

Finger - I just lost 2 of my nails mashing up this dressing.. if they die they die!! Lmfaooo!! UMO

24.

Wood - ACT N JOE FEND AWO TATTACKS PPTC FAR

25.

Brown - Poquoson Trash and Treasure ... not stolen Fully Frozen shredded chicken taco Bell meat never been opened never been thawed C-482 SAVORY SHREDDED CHICKEN ID# 00000093 GIN# 00SES5 MFG: 10 2/2O USE BY 06/29/21 $100 GLOUCESTER, VA Taco Bell shredded chicken meat MESSAGE O Like Comment

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment