Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Merciless Petty Revenges From Petty Masterminds


Pulling off the successful petty revenge is its own kind of art form. It takes patience and calculation. It seems like a whole lot of the world's pettiest revenges are inspired by people getting into passive aggressive altercations in the parking lot. Or, more specifically, just not parking where you're supposed to park. Check out some more of the pettiest petty revenge cases over here.

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/Book_devourer • 13h + Join 2 9 4 3 6 3. My mother the queen of petty I posted this story in a comment and it was suggested that I post it here. The house I grew up in was next to the entrance to a neighborhood walking path that partially wrapped around the backyard. We had new neighbor lady that moved in a few houses down. She would take her dog for walk every evening and wave her flash light at our house right into our dining room where we would be having dinner at that

2.

Text - My mom queen of petty got the largest powered flashlight she could find and would wait on the balcony till the lady got close to the house and near nigh blinded the woman for a week coming and going. The whole neighborhood heard her screeching, stop l'll stop over and over. That was when we all learned to never cross my mother. 3.7k 3 71 ↑, Share

3.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/Flaminsalamander • 22h + Join 為124G5B4 Steal my spot. Have fun getting out. So I drive a large 80s van with poor visibility and no rear view. Yesterday as I was backing in a parking spot next to my coworkers truck with the passenger side corner of my van just in the spot I look in the drivsrs side mirror and a prius has crammed himself in between me and the spot to squeeze past me. I tried to freak him out by backing within inches of him but the dude wouldn't back down so

4.

Text - r/pettyrevenge Join u/bhoang143 • 1d 2 S 4 8 4 Want to cut a line of people waiting for a parking spot? I don't think so Reading the recent parking petty revenge stories reminded me of something that happened to me a few years ago. I had gone to the mall with my friends. When we pulled into the mall, the parking lot was maybe 80% full. By the time we exited, there were rows of cars in parking lane, all situated to the right so there was an empty lane fo other drivers to drive through the

5.

Text - Luckily for the driver who was first in line waiting, my car was in prime position for them to pull in. As my friends piled into the car, another car decided to not wait in line and bypass everyone using the empty row on the left. They braked hard when they saw I had my backing out lights on and put their flicker on to cut the person in the front of the line. Since I was preparing to back up out of the spot, I saw this scene unfold in my rear view mirror. The car had blown past my own car

6.

Text - Needless to say, when I pulled up behind the car who was trying to cut at the end of the parking lane, they were pissed, but damn did I feel satisfied. 4 3.3k 54 ↑, Share

7.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/extrafakenews • 2d 1 3 2 You want my parking space?? The story of the lady parked in two spaces posted here earlier today reminded me of one I did about 3 years ago. I was at Target shopping for Christmas gifts for my wife and son. It was early December, so the lot was pretty full, and naturally there were a few cars driving around hoping to find a parking spot. I had just got back to my car, loaded my items into the trunk, and went to return my shopping cart when

8.

Text - behavior I get back in my car, hook up my phone to the USB, start the engine... and then HONK HONK HONK this shrill mercedes honk. I look out my passenger side mirror and see she's sitting there glaring at my car still like "get out of my way idiot" so I stop the engine, get out of the car, and go back inside the Target to get a Starbucks and take a second look at the Lego isle. She was visibly fuming when I got back out, all I did at this point was go into the protected pedestrian walkwa

9.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/NO1SON • 1d My work dilemma So this is petty as hell, but truly makes me grin. This happened today at work. I work at a small firm with only 3 workers currently. We all drink a lot of tea, so the rule is that they D and T bring the water and I bring the milk (the tap water at our work is NASTY). It usually works out except D is a Karen and also forgot the water last week, and today. Since she forgot last week I went out and bought everyone drinks so we had somethin

10.

Text - By almost the end of the day I went downstairs to boil my last bottle of water, set up my tea and went to the bathroom, when I came back both D and T made teas out of my water. When I asked if there was any water left D responded with "only enough for Ts drink, plus you have had lots of teas today", I was annoyed but it was ok because I still had my milk. So I took the milk, poured it into a mug, nuked it and then made my whole tea out of all of the milk, and went back upstairs. I could h

11.

Blue - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/Internal_Researcher8 • 2d 8 4 3 6 E 3 Park in two spaces? Enjoy waiting to get back in your car! I went out to eat at a local fast food place before going to work. When I arrived, the parking lot was full except for one space - - but some inconsiderate bafoon had parked across the line. I wasn't about to make myself late waiting for another space to open up. Thankfully, there was enough room for me to pull into this last space which was next to the driver's door of

12.

Text - While I was inside waiting for my food (I'd already ordered), a woman came inside upset that someone had parked blocking her in. The manager went outside with her to look. While they were out there, my order was called so I took my food and sat down to eat. My table was right next to the door. They came back in, I heard the manager tell her there is nothing he could do because "the other car is clearly parked in a single space". She proceeded to go table- to-table asking who's car that wa

13.

Text - I just drove away without even acknowleging her. Edit: a common question in the comments was "why didn't she just get in the passenger side and slide over?". Three reasons: 1. Very large woman. 2) compact car 3) as I walked past her car, I saw that it was rather full of clutter so no room to even get in the passenger side let alone move across. 7.6k 214 ↑, Share

14.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/nullcharstring • 12d 1 2 1 e1 S 1 8 1 Revenge for engineers treating techs badly About 45 years ago I worked for a company that designed and manufactured hard disk controllers for minicomputers. I was a lowly bench tech, finding solder bridges and bad ICs and then testing the units. The company had a design engineer who exhibited, shall we say, a high degree of privilege. He treated the technicians like crap, stole their tools and scope probes and was just generall

15.

Text - After I had been there for about a year, the company decided to move to Silicon Valley. Being a skilled technician, I was tasked with removing the public address system from the old building and installing it in the new building. You can probably see where this is going. The engineer in question got a PA speaker installed directly over his desk, at least 10 feet high, and its volume level was set to maximum. I also made it a practice of asking him if he was hearing the pages OK every time

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment