Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Strange And Unexplainable Things People Saw


We've all seen some strange and totally unprovable things in our lives. There have been times we've sworn we've seen disappearing items, strange premonitions, lights in the sky and weird stuff staring back at us from the darkness. None of them have straightforward explanations, but they're at least interesting. For more unprovable strangeness, here are people's creepiest theories on the nature of reality.

1.

Text - deadlykitten54 1.8k points · 2 days ago My grandfather sat on the edge of my bed when I was in the 4th grade and told me a bed time story. He died before I was born and the only photo of him was in a chest in my grandmother's attic. I hadn't even heard his name before, his life and passing was a sore spot in my family.

2.

Text - rosegolddaisy 28.7k points · 2 days ago 2 4 e17 S 5 & 10 More When I worked in the medical field, I had a dream one night about a patient of mine, a very kind elderly woman, whom I visited once or twice a week. In the dream she came to me, dancing, and called out to me that she wasn't hurting any more. I was so happy watching her dance after seeing her decline for years. When I got to work the next morning, I told my coworkers about the dream and later that morning we got the call from he

3.

Text - littlevai 24.3k points · 2 days ago · edited 1 day ago 3 2 12 & 21 More Fall 2009 I was sick - like superrrrrr sick. It was a few weeks before my amputation and I was battling a severe bone infection. I was hopped on all kinds of antibiotics (I had a PICC line and would dose my antibiotics through these little balls) and pain medication. I'm a huge Yankee fan so my best friend got us tickets for the ALCS game at Yankee stadium. She pushed me around the stadium in a wheelchair with a shitt

4.

Text - As soon as she leaves (to my recollection) an older Irish gentleman sits by me. He offers me some of his spiked hot chocolate, but I said no thanks and explained that I was on a lot of medication. We begin talking and I told to him what was going on with my life. He asked if I was scared to have my leg amputated, and I told him that I was. I was really frightened of the unknown. He gave me some pretty valuable life advice and comforted me. He assured me that it would be fine. He told me t

5.

Text - beardmonger 23.7k points · 2 days ago 2 2 3 I once met this young homeless guy, probably about 10 years ago. Acted like he knew me. When I said I had no idea who he was he said, "isn't your name Beardmonger and you work in Radio Broadcasting?" I got right freaked out cause I had been applying to colleges for Radio and there was no reason for him to know my name. I said no, but I've wanted to work in radio. Who are you? He responded saying it wasn't important and to ignore him as sometimes

6.

Text - omglookawhale 23.2k points · 2 days ago · edited 1 day ago e 3 3 82 I was driving home from work on the back roads and was driving behind a car that was the same make, model, and year of my car, just a different color. Further down the road, we both get into the turn lane to turn left onto a long, straight road with open fields on either side. The car in front of me turns onto this road and I wait for a car to pass, and then turn as well. It takes less than 5 seconds. However, when I turn

7.

Text - anotherclown 21.6k points 2 days ago · edited 23 hours ago 13 4 12 S 5 87 Squirrel wearing a leaf cape.

8.

Text - comfortablybum 19.0k points · 2 days ago 5 O 3 3 S 6 8 2 I saw a beer bottle dropped from a 13th floor window into bricks and it bounced.

9.

Text - grammarGuy69 17.5k points · 2 days ago 3 5 2 S 4 & 2 More I was driving away from a gas station. Out of nowhere a guy in a suit comes running up to my mini van and starts yanking the door. As if he knew me, he began pleading "c"mon, LET ME IN." Luckily my doors were locked, I asked him who the hell he was through my window. He looked genuinely surprised that I wouldn't let him in. After I refused to let him in, his facial expression inverted; as if he just realized something horrible. He

10.

Text - violentorifice 17.5k points · 2 days ago S Standing outside of a convenient store. I saw two different cars park (about a minute or so apart) and go in the store. it was obvious the two didn't know each other (atleast it seemed). After shopping, they each left in the other's car.. still can't explain it today without going down the CIA conspiracy route

11.

Text - Mingemuppet 16.6k points · 2 days ago · edited 1 day ago Was sitting in my lounge room alone one night watching tv. Heard clear as day someone coming up the stairs barefoot. I thought it was just a family member coming up the stairs but then had the "oh fuck" realisation that I was home alone. For some reason I just sat there looking at the door way waiting for whatever was coming up these stairs to walk through the door. Heard the staircase creaking and everything, heard the barefeet get

12.

Text - But nothing came through the door, sat there for about 5 seconds waiting. Said to myself out loud "fuck dealing with that right now" and kept watching tv. I've heard other things like glass moving and footsteps and all that but the second most notable thing I can't explain was me and my mum hearing something talk to our dog downstairs in a like mumbled male voice we couldn't understand. If I heard that on my own I'd have just thought it was my brain playing tricks but my mum also heard it

13.

Text - sailorsmoon20 14.8k points · 2 days ago 4 8 3 My three year old daughter walked up to my husband one night and straight up said, 'Grandpa's dead.' Few moments later we get a call from my husband's sister saying that their father had passed away. Happened a few months back. Still creeps me out.

14.

Text - s9nister 14.7k points · 2 days ago Went hiking late at night with my buddy when something big and bright flew right over us above the tree line. It was so bright we couldn't even look at it and whatever it was it didn't make a sound. Actually it was probably the most quiet moment of my life, I remember saying "What the fuck?" but no sound came out of my mouth. Only lasted a few seconds and it was over.

15.

Text - MrYamaguchi 12.9k points · 2 days ago Was driving home from work one afternoon with my brother and cousin in the car. As we were sitting in traffic I noticed high up in the sky and way out in the distance a small motionless black square. I pointed it out and both my brother and my cousin spotted it quickly so I know it wasn't in my head. It just remained still for about 45 minutes and then the sun had set and it was too dark to spot it any longer. It just stayed in the exact same spot the

16.

Text - Mist3rTryHard 11.8k points · 2 days ago When me and my bestfriend were teenagers, we were walking home during the wee hours of the morning when a drunk guy basically acted like we knew him and invited us to eat. For some reason, we actually came with him and we ate at this 24/7 joint, where he told us about his adventures around the world, showed pictures, etc. We hung out until it was around 5 am and walked home together. I have no idea who he fucking was. I still don't.

17.

Text - mycenea1961 10.4k points · 2 days ago edited 1 day ago I was once standing in line at Target. A mother and her (I guess) three year old were in front of me in the checkout lane. I never met them before in my life. The child was riding in the shopping cart and the mother went forward to better unload it. The child looks dead at me, smiles, laughs and said my first name, very clearly, twice. I have an uncommon first name, which made it even stranger.

18.

Text - TheCan99 8.7k points · 2 days ago · edited 1 day ago It's a thing that happened to me firsthand: As a kid I went to the kitchen downstairs late at night to get some snacks for midnight gaming. There was this bowl of candy on top of a shelf that my parents didn't think I knew about so I grab a chair and had to stand on my toes to reach it. The bowl slipped from on top the shelf onto the floor and I held my ears knowing there would be a sound of shattering glass in the middle of the nights

19.

Text - simavok 7.6k points · 2 days ago Not exactly seen but it's strange. I was around 6 and on Wednesday evening I went to bed. I woke up and it was Friday. I remember asking my mom why is it Friday when yesterday it was Wednesday. She said yesterday was Thursday, obivously. I asked her what I did on Thursday becuase the last thing I remember is going to sleep on Wednesday. She named some activities and I remembered none of that. I never found out why I don't remember the Thursday.

20.

Text - TheChoosed_One 5.3k points · 2 days ago · edited 2 days ago It wasn't what I saw so much as felt. I was on my way to Petersburg, a small island in Alaska but the runway was to foggy so I had to stay in Juneau at a hotel for the night. Anyway the next morning I was sleeping and had my hand dangling in between the bed and the wall and I swear on everything I felt something grab my hand. It had a grip like a very firm handshake and it literally woke me up out of a dead sleep. I actually got

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment